Did Julian mention BurlyBear in the craft hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

angiebabe1

Registered Shopper
I'm sure I heard Julian mention Burly bear, he was saying how he was on with Dawn on her 1st show 15 years ago, and then said something about burly bear.

Well he's probably read on here how much Burlz admires him........:behindsofa: :pPC:

When I was at a Gems Day event I told one of the models about BurleyBears 'Battersea' Episodes and how to find them...I am sure he has become legend at QVC!

Thanks Tuxedokitty. :clapping: I really hope Matt sees that before it gets taken off. :SUE: :pPC:

Pah, it just won't play for me at all! Can some kind peeps give me a quick synopsis pretty please?

wow.

i'm slightly shocked... but major respect to JB for mentioning it... just goes to show they DO read us!

Oh nuts!! Well Jules is on with Dawn Bibby and they're talking about how long they've been doing shows together and DB said she did her first ever show with him and mentioned a few others he was on first with and then Julian said there's someone out there called Burlybear who wishes it was his last show and laughed. It was very good natured though, he also said it was an in joke. :pPC:

Synopsis: Dawn was talking about how her first QVC show was with Julian and the same was true for Leonie and Amy. Julian said something like "There's someone out there called Burly Bear who wishes it was my last show but that's an in joke".

Beaten to it again, must speed up my typing!

wow.

i'm slightly shocked... but major respect to JB for mentioning it... just goes to show they DO read us!

Doesn't it just, Burls? :tongue2:

Oh nuts!! Well Jules is on with Dawn Bibby and they're talking about how long they've been doing shows together and DB said she did her first ever show with him and mentioned a few others he was on first with and then Julian said there's someone out there called Burlybear who wishes it was his last show and laughed. It was very good natured though, he also said it was an in joke. :pPC:

Thanks Sue :flower::flower::flower:

Latest posts

Back