Craig falling off the gym ball LOL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Did anyone just see Craig demo-ing the gym ball and accessories.

Well he was just saying how the frame thingy made it secure and then tried to sit on it and fell off - soo funny.

Hope someone can get a clip - bet they don't put that on the video presentations!!!!

lol - I was watching that - my daughter and I were in stitches! Hee! Poor Craig but, to be honest, I was waiting for something to happen - he is not best suited to presenting fitness hours imo. LOL!!!

Oh bless him, he's a bit accident prone isn't he? It was only the other week he cluttered over onto his bum cheeks in a kitchen hour with Jolly Jilly Jones after she'd dropped some cucumber on the floor and he slipped on it...

I know! I wish they wouldn't ignore these things, it would have been much better if they had just had a good giggle about it rather than look horrified and move swifty on.

I know! I wish they wouldn't ignore these things, it would have been much better if they had just had a good giggle about it rather than look horrified and move swifty on.

I agree. Made her look a bit dim.
Poor Craig was very funny.:grin:

Brilliant - love Craig - he's very down to earth :)

With a bump, by the sound of it.

Unfortunately I can't watch the video, as most QVC video links don't seem to work for the Mac (although, oddly, some do. I've emailed their technical support about this in the past but got no response). I agree that Craig - bless him - does seem to be a little on the accident-prone side. Reminds me a bit of Kathy Tayler.

With a bump, by the sound of it.

Unfortunately I can't watch the video, as most QVC video links don't seem to work for the Mac (although, oddly, some do. I've emailed their technical support about this in the past but got no response). I agree that Craig - bless him - does seem to be a little on the accident-prone side. Reminds me a bit of Kathy Tayler.

I have a Mac too and they keep saying it is something 'we are aware of' which doesn't help much!

In Craig's (and the gymbal's) defence - I have one of those and they are really difficult to stay balanced on! Well a lot more difficult than they look!

I have a Mac too and they keep saying it is something 'we are aware of' which doesn't help much!

In Craig's (and the gymbal's) defence - I have one of those and they are really difficult to stay balanced on! Well a lot more difficult than they look!

It wasn't just that fact that he fell off it was the fact that just before he had said that the 'stand thingy' would make it secure so you didn't fall off - A bit of a Murrey Walker moment:lol:

they've switched the video clip to feature Pipa now! Am going looking on You Tube! x

Latest posts

Back