One good thing about QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
Ok, there has been a bit of bad feeling around the forum for a few days and plenty of negative comments about QVC. To redress the balance can we all list one poSitive/good thing about QVC?

1 QVC refended the difference on the recent silver flower ring TSV which i had purchased previously at a higher price

Last edited:
one good thing, if i have to leave mum on her own for a few hours, she always says she has had her friends on to keep her company

love buying some of the tsv's but even better than that is the entertainment value of qvc (does take itself seriously) and the forum...:handshake:

I've just received a steam mop (mundane I know) from them and it's brilliant! Cleaning is the bane of my life and with dogs and cats galore it's revolutionized my boring cleaning regime. I wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't seen it demo-ed on QVC and the handy reviews on the website sealed the deal.

it spoils its customers rotten to the extent that some believe they can complain about every single thing.

I love "lickle" Leonie because she's always so bubbly, despite everything. She makes my lickle heart sing.:happy:

I love that QVC gave me a refund, including postage, on my slow cooker without a quibble!:happy:

I love "lickle" Leonie because she's always so bubbly, despite everything. She makes my lickle heart sing.:happy:

I love that QVC gave me a refund, including postage, on my slow cooker without a quibble!:happy:

nicely put!!! lol :grin:

I like the fact that the Carole Hochman range comes in genuinely large sizes so my miserable Mother can have a few nice fancy nighties etc instead of her mantra that large people aren't worthy,

Only one I love qvc. I have lovely skin now thanks to qvc. I have learned alot from ali young about products. Using ojon has made my hair soft. I am very happy with most things I have purchased from qvc and I know if I am unsure I can sent it back.

It helped in me find this forum.:clapping:

Did a Google on something QVC related and up it popped!!!!!

Latest posts

Back