Wish i'd bought that!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
I was just thinking about some of the jewellery gems have sold over the years and ones i wish i had bought.
Anyone remember the sapphire in sapphire designs (only saw the odd 1 or 2) and i wish i had bought the SI floating diamonds (especially the cross design!)
Anything you still regret not buying?

I regret not being able to buy Russian Alexandrite when it was at Gems, alas funds would not stretch to it.

I did end up with a RA, but it was later through a forum member. The 2 I bought at the time they were aired had no colour change at all. My real big regret is that I didn't buy a red diamond. I almost did, but then couldn't justify the expense at the time. :sad:

I had the most wonderful colour change RA but send it back because i didn't like the setting what a fool! thought it would have been around longer! always regret sending that one back!

I had the most wonderful colour change RA but send it back because i didn't like the setting what a fool! thought it would have been around longer! always regret sending that one back!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Poor you! I know how you feel. Have a :hug: M xx

A PT bracelet that I chucked from my basket because I was spending too much and something had to go, and a pretty watch that I can't remember clearly, except that aquamarines were involved and it sort of dangled off a bracelet. It was on the web and went before I could have a second good look at it. I looke out for it for ages but sometimes there's no time for a second look :(

The huge Bixbite rings that Gems had years ago. :sad: If anybody has one that they want to sell .................. ????

Same as Ooops, I wish I'd got another of the red diamonds when they were selling them loose. They are so difficult to source. I love the one I have but would have been over the moon to have got a bigger one.

Like everybody else, I wish I'd bought more of the RA.

Other than that, I can't think of any regrets and thankfully the regrets are far out weighed by the wonderful items I've had from Gems over the years.

Latest posts

Back