Simon Biagi - hang your head in shame!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
On the morning show this a.m.
Simon, holding a pair of Scholl sandals in his hands: "They look as if they've been made to fit your feet!"

????? Really????
Oh Simon - you're normally so good!

is he. sounds like a normal comment to me from simon...bless him!:sleepy:

Oh he bigs up the products - no doubt about that. But it's the first time I've heard him compliment a pair of shoes for being as if made to fit feet - which, one would hope, they have been!

Bless him. At least he stated the obvious and didn't tell a 'round the houses, boring tale' about how great they really are. He could have said that they were 'literally' made for walking and at the same time 'flying' off the shelves. He didn't get on his soap box and give us a liturgy.

I do like the shows with Simon even though he sometimes puts his foot in it. Lovely shoulders:tongue2: and so tall:tongue2::tongue2: Bless him:angel:

Sorry to buck the (on) trend, but I don't like Simon's presenting style and I don't find him particularly attractive :eek:

Mind you there is a dearth of attractive men on QVC, only some guests such as Ralph from Honora and Dennis from Ojon. Oh, Lee from Philosophy.

Perhaps I'm too picky ?

Linda xx

PS Charlie and Anthony aren't bad, nor was Daniel Green

On the morning show this a.m.
Simon, holding a pair of Scholl sandals in his hands: "They look as if they've been made to fit your feet!"

????? Really????
Oh Simon - you're normally so good!

He is my favourite presenter:heart:

Latest posts

Back