Diamonique 'S' Pendant Wanted!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Does anyone have this ss Diamonique pendant with the initial 'S' and wants to sell it on?? I had it on waitlist but the item is now on last clicks so no more stock will be available. :( I will pay you the full original price if you are bored with it and want to give it a good home with me. :D
694674.jpg

It's 694674 Shortie. I saw the video before it was removed and it's really gorgeous and I'm not into Diamonique usually. :pPC:

Well they might even have a 'D' for you hon........:D I hope Graham doesn't mind me posting this thread on the main forum, I just thought there might be more chance here. :pPC:

:dontbelieveit: I had to do a double take!

Hope you find your 'S' pendant Sue.

P.S. I have a very nice diamonique tennis bracelet that my hairdresser was drooling over, as he thought it was the real deal! :giggle:

LOL I was just so taken with it Oopsy and it's a nice size too. Some Diamonique is really lovely if it's not too OTT and I suppose I could always change me name. :D :pPC:

Errm that might be difficult to explain to non ST peeps Opps. :SUE: Btw hon why are you scared today?? :pPC:

Trust me it was gorge Tia. However, you still have your 30 day mbg to return it.......:SUE: :pPC:

Try ringing CS Sue as I once had a ring on waitlist for ages which then showed as cancelled. I rang them to put it back on waitlist and when they asked me what size I said I really wanted O but that option is no longer available but I would take any size (intending to get it resized!)

She checked and there was an O in stock, it just didnt show on the web. Also it may be worth ringing the outlets then seeing if any fm's are going to be dropping in soon.

Hope you manage to get it hon, this is just how I felt about my ring.........just had to have it!

Try ringing CS Sue as I once had a ring on waitlist for ages which then showed as cancelled. I rang them to put it back on waitlist and when they asked me what size I said I really wanted O but that option is no longer available but I would take any size (intending to get it resized!)

She checked and there was an O in stock, it just didnt show on the web. Also it may be worth ringing the outlets then seeing if any fm's are going to be dropping in soon.

Hope you manage to get it hon, this is just how I felt about my ring.........just had to have it!

Thanks Bet. I sent CS an email today so I'm still hopeful. :flower: :pPC:

Try asking someone if they can see if it is at an outlet store.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEE IF IT IS IN AN OUTLET STORE PLEASE?????
Even more hopeful. :D :pPC:

Latest posts

Back