Hard Times At The Greenwood N ' Coia's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Debbie has just said at her car boot sale at the weekend, she had her crockery and cards they'd made for sale in lock and lock.
Adding people wanted to buy her lock and lock that wasn't for sale.
I know she's mentioned before doing a car boot sale with her Kipling bum bag must be finding times hard :tongue2:

I don't think she would be selling 10p items, somehow! But even if she was, caar boots can be a good way of decluttering, not just a means of making money.

I don't think she would be selling 10p items, somehow! But even if she was, caar boots can be a good way of decluttering, not just a means of making money.

That's me told then.:tongue2:
But making cards to sell isn't declutting though.

:flower:

Blimey! You don't really think of QVC presenters doing thinsg like bootsales do you?

I'd be gobsmacked if I fronted up at one in my wellies and there was Debbie Greenwood complete with Hubby in tow!

How funny! :D

They've got 2 young daughters who probably talked them in to it, to sell their outgrown toys etc ! You are never too rich to have a bit of fun with your family and Debbie seems a "fun" person if you know what I mean.

I'd love to do a bootsale but never get around to it (but I'm not rich)

Linda :cool2:

Exactly. I am hoping to fit one in before I go on holiday, just to de-clutter the house a bit. If I get extra spending money for my holidays then that's a bonus!

Every week here there's a chance to declutter and give back, as most weeks we have a charity plastic bag to fill pushed though the door.
It's a real shame I suppose not all areas of the country must be the same.

:flower:

I can't see any reason why QVC presenters shouldn't do car boot sales after all they are nobody special just glorified sales people/merchandisers like the ones you see in supermarkets and department stores.

I can't see any reason why QVC presenters shouldn't do car boot sales after all they are nobody special just glorified sales people/merchandisers like the ones you see in supermarkets and department stores.

Well I'd love to see Harald gloockler (of Pompoos fame) getting his wallpaper table out of his Vauxhall Chevette and sellling:smirk::smirk:

Latest posts

Back