Panasonic wet & dry epilator

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got the braun version (silk epil xpressive) which is supposed to be 1/3 off everywhere at the moment and it's fantastic. Much better and less painful than waxing!
On amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001NXCMZE/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

It's cheaper than the panasonic on QVC and Braun are the original epilator company!

Braun Silk-épil Xpressive 7781 Wet & Dry Rechargeable Body & Face Epilator
by Braun

See all 82 customer reviews...
4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (82 customer reviews) More about this product
RRP: £99.99
Price: £65.22 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery. See details and conditions
You Save: £34.77 (35%)

Last edited:
I have got the Braun one mentioned above. It's much much better than the old ones from a number of years ago but not completely pain-free. The only problem is ingrowing hairs, I think I will have to be a bit more rigorous with exfoliating.

hope i haven't caused an argument over this?

think i might give it a go, amazon are selling the panasonic one just slightly cheaper than the tsv and with free p&p!

thanks for your honesty though, will have a vodka or 2 before i begin!!!

I have been epilating for years now, it really gets better every time you do it. I make sure I exfoliate first (also helps with any ingrowing hairs, although I do not get that anymore), and put alovera on afterwards. The hair now grows back so fine that I only have to do it maybe every 6 weeks.
It really is much better then waxing (in my opinion), and I would never go back to shaving.
Still trying to convince darling gaughter though you tried epilating once and said it was similar to torture used by the CIA (????????):wink2:

It gets better as each session progresses too. I used mine last night and it hurt a bit initially, then got better but hurt a bit when I moved on to the other leg and then got better again.

I never went for this TSV but I almost wish I had done now.......

It's got such good reviews, both on QVC & elsewhere, even from novice epilator users, which I would be!
(Most of the ones QVC sell/have sold in the past are or have been such utter carp it has kinda put me off but this seemed a really good one! Typical! *rolls eyes!*)

Another vote for the Braun product, the thread Jabba started about it practically forced me to buy it and it is super.

Latest posts

Back