12 days in

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
Well 12 days into my ban on buying and although I must admit I have tuned in to QVC a few times,I havent bought anything!! Even when l'occitane was on and kipling!!!!!!!!!
Now thats an achievement isnt it!
Looks like I will be able to have my week away if I continue being an angel!
Fellow farters,hope you are all doing as well as I feel I am doing!

Aww honey well done! :rock::clapping::rock::clapping::rock::clapping::rock:

You are doing way better than me! :eek::eek::eek: (I succumbed to Leg Magic.)

Keep it up my lovely. Just keep thinking of your week away!

I must get Hubby to bribe me with something - at the moment he's just a Bad Influence! :rolleyes: Bless him! :sun:

awww thanks everyone for your support,I dont feel smug at all,just really chuffed I havent bought any tat or indeed,amything I dont really need!!!!!!

Aww honey well done! :rock::clapping::rock::clapping::rock::clapping::rock:

You are doing way better than me! :eek::eek::eek: (I succumbed to Leg Magic.)

Keep it up my lovely. Just keep thinking of your week away!

I must get Hubby to bribe me with something - at the moment he's just a Bad Influence! :rolleyes: Bless him! :sun:

hey Mrs you havent done too bad you managed to resist loads of stuff!!!!!!!!! x

What a good little FART you are Queenie, a phenomenal display of willpower there! :rock:
Apart from technically buying the Leg Magic for DD (she's paying though!), I haven't bought anything either!
(Slight battle of wills with myself when I clocked the Marseille soaps today on free p&p but no, I said I'd spent my beauty budget for the month, so the power of the FART won in the end! lol)

hey Mrs you havent done too bad you managed to resist loads of stuff!!!!!!!!! x

I'm getting in training for when I have to perform a superhuman feat and refrain from buying anything at all in September! :D

Cheers for showing me how it's done sweetie-pie! :fart2:

Weldone Queenie , Im with you on this Ive bought nothing in August either, Its quite a liberating isnt it . I have decided that Im going to try and make it through September as well to suport Love Akin . You going to try that as well ?

Well Done queenie :clapping:

I havent bought anything from QVC since the 25th July :angel:

Wow thats really good , my last purchse was the dreadful Hannahs candles but I cant remember when that was, I would have used the Thanks button but its disapeared under your post , ( prehaps QVC have nobbled the sysytem LOL )

Weldone Queenie , Im with you on this Ive bought nothing in August either, Its quite a liberating isnt it . I have decided that Im going to try and make it through September as well to suport Love Akin . You going to try that as well ?

well why not??!! x

Wow thats really good , my last purchse was the dreadful Hannahs candles but I cant remember when that was, I would have used the Thanks button but its disapeared under your post , ( prehaps QVC have nobbled the sysytem LOL )

well done love!!
those candles are naff arent they!!
much prefer my yankees,got a nice stash under the bed!!

I haven't bought anything since easy pay weekend in July. I haven't been tempted with anything and I shall keep on f.a.r.ting all through August.

Well Done queenie :clapping:

I havent bought anything from QVC since the 25th July :angel:

Bluebell you are doing great!!!!
Well done you!!!!
I know my l'occitane auto delivery will soon be here but I am not counting it as it was ordered ages ago so I havent ordered anything either since July and I am pleased I resisted l'occitane today,even the OTO which was very tempting!

I have decided that Im going to try and make it through September as well to suport Love Akin . You going to try that as well ?

I shall try too, although Wed. 9th September is a Gatineau TSV........!
*stuffs fist in mouth & starts gnawing at knuckles........!* :sweat:

I have decided to definitely stick to a monthly 'beauty budget' though & have <s>an extremely long</s> a short list of items I'd like to try from a, err, well-known beauty supplier & I'd rather spend my allowance there really, so it would actually have to be a very good TSV to tempt me! :nod:

I shall try too, although Wed. 9th September is a Gatineau TSV........!
*stuffs fist in mouth & starts gnawing at knuckles........!* :sweat:

I have decided to definitely stick to a monthly 'beauty budget' though & have <s>an extremely long</s> a short list of items I'd like to try from a, err, well-known beauty supplier & I'd rather spend my allowance there really, so it would actually have to be a very good TSV to tempt me! :nod:

THats brilliant , Ive decided that for each item I would have bought , because I fancied it, I will donate what it wouold have cost in p and p to sons Orphanage trip fund, It might not be much but it will all help. That way I save money and help him out at the same time , Hes got the airfare sorted by the way by working 11 hour days at the local factory
(and an extreamly generous donation from a lovely Forum member)during the begining of the Gap year ... sorry Im rambling now

Last edited:
I have bought the SBC TSV but I am giving my partner one and I am giving my mum one for a Christmas present! (can justify it)

I also have bought Smashbox DNA Mascara. Erm I think thats it?

i must be really sick. i am not buying anything. holiday commitments like the origional poster but went to see my mum and turned qvc on and she bought the oto knife and a sharpner and now she wants saucepans..
is there such a thing as qvc addiction by poroxy?:devil:

Latest posts

Back