Elemis TSV 'advanced orders'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mermaid

Super knitter!
Anyone who is expecting to receive the last Elemis TSV (the fab Quartz one) via advanced orders, then check your account. I have just seen mine has been changed to 'cancelled' - no explanation, nothing.

So much for advanced orders being a 'guarantee' that you will get your goods. If it was waitlist I could understand it but this was supposed to be a definite thing.

I'm very unhappy, I was looking forward to this and liked the advanced order thingy so I had a bit longer to save for it.

Really getting fed up with QVC these days :heartbroke:

THats such a shame have you trird contavting them to see what thier explaination is ?

Anyone who is expecting to receive the last Elemis TSV (the fab Quartz one) via advanced orders, then check your account. I have just seen mine has been changed to 'cancelled' - no explanation, nothing.

So much for advanced orders being a 'guarantee' that you will get your goods. If it was waitlist I could understand it but this was supposed to be a definite thing.

I'm very unhappy, I was looking forward to this and liked the advanced order thingy so I had a bit longer to save for it.

Really getting fed up with QVC these days :heartbroke:

Mermaid if you still want it you should ring CS and ask them about it or use the email contact section. Exactly the same thing happened to me with the Tova ring. I emailed them and told tham I had not cancelled and they wrote back saying it was a system error and that as they had the ring in my size in stock they would send it ..,.....well thats what I thought it said but in actual fact they had put it on cheque hold so I should have gone online and organised payment so havent got it. Not that bothered to be honest, I will see if any turn up on e**y.

Bet

Thanks Bet. I have emailed them so fingers crossed I get the same result. I was going to phone but I was so peeved I thought I might not be nice :angel:!!

Latest posts

Back