laura gellerr farts needed...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
what a sad tsv. all mini sizes and proud to say so.
only probs is the price is not mini.

:flower:i do not mind the price or the minis, boffy. how many repeats of the old products one is expected to buy? this is the first LG tsv that i skipped. tbh no external help is needed to resist this one! :flower:

I looked at it haing already made up my mind that I did not need it. So why, WHY am I now thinking that travel sizes would be actually quite good? I could get it in my make up bag?
I think I need help
:taphead: :headbang::blush: :giggle:

I looked at it haing already made up my mind that I did not need it. So why, WHY am I now thinking that travel sizes would be actually quite good? I could get it in my make up bag?
I think I need help
:taphead: :headbang::blush: :giggle:

there you go, star234!!:giggle:

I actually think it's quite a dinky TSV and nice to have a whole face in one place but it's too expensive given the small sizes of the complexion products. I think I'm just a bit disappointed by it as there's nothing new in it and anyone who buys LG regularly will already have these products in their kit. Maybe the farting is having a good effect on me as normally I would have bought something like this without a second thought but now I'm just going to find the bit i want on e*ay.

FARTers Unite!!

Tx :rock:

I FARTed over this TSV. No way am I paying that for travel sizes when the last TSV was about the same price for full size products, okay there was less of them, but in my opinion the last TSV was much better value.

yes but think about the large prices for mini pots...
and should you need to be topping up good makeup no!no! no!
f.a.r.t. alert..
where are those f.a.r.t.s when yo need them!:emo:

Yep, £29 plus the regulation £150 P&P is too much to pay for mini sizes. The few products I DON'T like from LG include the mascara and lipstick so I'm defintiely not going for this one. If anyone felt they HAD to acquire some LG today I'd look at the other kits on QVC or e*ay, there are far bigger kits consisting of all full sized products for around the same price.

However as a FARTer I'm saying you can only buy a kit if you desperately need one/life depends on it/can genuinely afford it etc. LOL!

Tx

:flower:i do not mind the price or the minis, boffy. how many repeats of the old products one is expected to buy? this is the first LG tsv that i skipped. tbh no external help is needed to resist this one! :flower:

just bought online, in protest, one of the newer eye RIMZ and the new volmzing mascara.

just think these mini sizes would normallly be free with purchase items i do tink that as such good customers we at qvc should get better deals than this...
reminds me od the l'occitane 35ml size items that qvc sold to thousands of qvc customers that are normally give to people in hotels to use as freebies and gift with purcahse items not impressed.:wave2::wave2::wave2:

i'm not buying it poorly priced - i now turn the sound off qvc when feeling tempted which means i dont get all the subliminal messages about how gorgeous/contented/ free up time etc etc whatever hard sell pitch they go for and if i do feel tempted i ask myself this -would i rather help pay the presenters mortgage or my own ?
manage now not to have bought anything since PK hair tsv back in june! freedom!:hi:

Really these are SAMPLE SIZES by any other name, save your money for something you really need \ want.

If your thinking-ideal for the handbag - how have you managed so far?

AY said these mini sizes would last at least 2 months and the full size ones 5-6 months.

This is a gross over statement IMO, as I get through the full size within 3 months although I don't use it every day and when I do I only re-apply lightly during the day.

I wish they would do balance and brighten on 3 monthly auto-delivery.

Linda

AY said these mini sizes would last at least 2 months and the full size ones 5-6 months.

This is a gross over statement IMO, as I get through the full size within 3 months although I don't use it every day and when I do I only re-apply lightly during the day.

I wish they would do balance and brighten on 3 monthly auto-delivery.

Linda

LOL! She obviously changed her tune since last night then, last night she said it would last 3 months. To which something unrepeatable was yelled at the tv in my house! LOL!

Well I admire all you FARTers......I am not a FARTer(though hubby may disagree after last evenings curry!!) so it is without guilt that I admit to ordering this TSV.:p

I have cogitated and finally justified my weakness as there are at least 4 items that I really,really want(lippy,mascara,ET and tinted spackle) and I know I will use all the others.

is it the greatest value LG TSV? probably not,but at £4 per item when I will use them all seemed fair enough to me :)

Well I admire all you FARTers......I am not a FARTer(though hubby may disagree after last evenings curry!!) so it is without guilt that I admit to ordering this TSV.:p

I have cogitated and finally justified my weakness as there are at least 4 items that I really,really want(lippy,mascara,ET and tinted spackle) and I know I will use all the others.

is it the greatest value LG TSV? probably not,but at £4 per item when I will use them all seemed fair enough to me :)

Good on your sweetpea. Apart from the fact that I am a fart and don't need any of the products nor am I sure I would like them the one thing that would have swayed me to buy having watched the last hour is that Pipa actually, for once, looks good in this makeup. A much better advertisement than this kit rather than that awful Bella Pierre and one time when BE was on and she looked totally tangoed. Such a shame that this was not sold at a lower price as a Try Me. I would have been tempted then. x

Brilliant farting everyone. I resisted and having read some of the newer posts above today I was shocked I hadn't realised the mini sizes are eyeshadow size aren't they? Also these would likely be given away with full size purchases or is that what was being done i.e. given away with the full sizes in the TSV? Disappointed with the TSV but glad to have saved the money.

Well, I'm with sweetpea - unfortunately I didn't resist either, and during an insomniac moment late last night rang and ordered it. I do agree that for the price the sizes are paltry, but I will use them - they will be handy back ups, and the Venus lipstick is what I was really coveting. I love LG mascara too and the little brush looks nice. Just a pity it was so expensive for such tiddly sizes...

Hi

I bought the TSV. I love the products.
And that is how I am trying to change...by only buying what I will use and know I will use.
I will now not spend another penny on QVC unless I have really considered my purchase.:clapping:

Hi

I bought the TSV. I love the products.
And that is how I am trying to change...by only buying what I will use and know I will use.
I will now not spend another penny on QVC unless I have really considered my purchase.:clapping:

Fab F.A.R.Ting my lovely. :clapping: A properly considered purchase is a F.A.R.T.S. approved purchase! :D

Latest posts

Back