Pick your own TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
If you could pick your own TSV what would be in it and how much would it cost?

Mine would be:

A SouthWestern Silver necklace, ring, earring and bracelet set with Lapis and Turquoise stones, a Northern Nights flannel bedding set and L'Occitaine Lavender & Rose full size shower gels. All for £40 and P&P at £2.95.

I wouldn't mind a giant Liz Earle hamper, costing just under 170 quid from her, for about £80.......x4 easy pays, yeah OK, I'll pay a fiver for the p&p for it......if I have to! lol

a suarti set (ring, earrings, necklace or bracelet) for under £70 plus e/p.

I'd love a notebook so it would have to be the "Archos Netbook 10.2" LCD, 160GB HD with Webcam, Case Extra Battery and Adaptor" but reduced from a whopping £402.00 to £100.00 AND free delivery. Oh yes, that would work for me :up2:

Mine would have to be Honora. A set of necklace, bracelet, earrings and ring.
Would need free p&p too !

And definitely one of the new colours....... lavender or sky blue !

The HP touch screen/tablet laptop computer, 500 quid and max easy pay with free P & P.

Today's TSV with full sizes for the 3 B&B compacts in fair, for the same price.

Or a LG balance and brighten duo, in fair for £30 with free p&p

(just tried to order balance and brighten - waitlist only, again !

Linda

ohhh it would be a huge collection of brand new smashbox items, a few full liz earle produts, some decleor and loccitane in a huge hamper type thing, £50 on 4 easy pay free p&p!! no chance there then

ohhh it would be a huge collection of brand new smashbox items, a few full liz earle produts, some decleor and loccitane in a huge hamper type thing, £50 on 4 easy pay free p&p!! no chance there then

I'd order one of these. I would also throw in some brand new Philosophy bath products for good measure.

an elemis tsv with large jar PCMC, monoi oil and monoi SG and lime ginger scrub for under £30 with free PP
a decleor TSV with aromessence neroli+ baume essentiel+ aromessence sculpt+ another baume for the body and alguoromes for under £300 with free PP
a philosophy body products only TSV: banana SG, coconut scrub, apple body souffle, for under £25 and free PP
Honora Pearls TSV with a long 30'' inch keshi pearl necklace in champagne or black.

The longer I think, more ideas will pop up, but i don't think QVC will take any notice. If they do, I will eat my shoe!

neither are ever going to materialise either an i-pod touch for £80 with 4 x easy pays ( everyone in our household has one bar Jabba) or ANY of my beloved Mulberry handbags at a knockdown price with 10 easypays............ well a girl can always dream :LOL::wave2:

Suarti outstanding bold big piece on a new thing called "grab it fast"

£40 and no p and p if you have been a member for 8 years or more.

Or a Liz Earle hamper with every single product she has done all full sizes for £150.00 4 easy payments.

A nice set of Philosophy bath and shower gels. Lots of options for different smells and at a decent price. QVC did a set a few years ago where you got a shower gel, a huge scrub, a handwash and (something I can't remember...) for about £40, it was a great set, I got it in Red Apple, something like that but a bit cheaper with better choice of smells would be perfect, i'm tired of skincare.

A set of three large housewarmer YC candles for £20 - lots of choice of scents!

Latest posts

Back