Indigo Moon.No attention to detail

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
There is currently a trailer on QVC for Indigo Moon,the last ten seconds of this promo clearly shows a button on the garment hanging on for dear life,dangling with one thread.

Does noone screen these things before they are aired?? Quite shocking slackness really,not that i'd ever be tempted by Indigo Moon but if I were a new customer and saw that i'd certainly be put off buying from the range.

QVC really have to do better than this.

There is currently a trailer on QVC for Indigo Moon,the last ten seconds of this promo clearly shows a button on the garment hanging on for dear life,dangling with one thread.

Does noone screen these things before they are aired?? Quite shocking slackness really,not that i'd ever be tempted by Indigo Moon but if I were a new customer and saw that i'd certainly be put off buying from the range.

QVC really have to do better than this.

I agree. It's a shame too, that it's an IM garment because, whether you love them or hate them, I've always found them to be very well made. Unless I've just been lucky, all the items I've bought in that range, over the years, have been beautifully finished which is surprising considering the detail and how cheap they are.

I noticed that earlier. Not really a very good advert for the product. If I was the woman from Indigo Moon I wouldn't be too happy that that was being used to advertise my product.

I thought I was seeing things, glad others spotted it. Have only ever bought one Indigo moon thing as I find it all a bit too vivid and I do have to say it was beautifullly made and really good quality.

I have seen lots of the models wearing clothing that have obvious flaws, one coming to mind being a Attitudes by Renee top that had all the stitching coming apart at one of the seams. I also once posted a link to a ring on the QVC site which had a great hole where the stone was missing :thinking2:!!!

Would definitely put me off purchasing.

It annoys me that they don't press clothes and bedding before they present them, but leave creases and uneven hems etc. With all the gadgets they sell for ironing & steaming clothes you'd think the display items would be perfectly turned out.

The other thing is how they display jewellery on those velvet busts. You would expect them to match light jewellery with a dark bust and vice versa to make the jewellery stand out, but they always put pearls on a light bust, which Ralph gets annoyed about, and dark necklaces such as smokey quartz on a brown bust.

While I'm "on a roll", who styles the models for the fashion shows ? Sometimes they look like clowns. Finally why can't they be consistent in the way they give us the measurements for clothes? JR is best and complains when she can't give us a run down, but most just tell us to call Liverpool.

Sorry for the rant !

Linda :hi:

For once they are showing the quality of the goods as it truly is. Trade descriptions act can't touch them!

I quite agree it's a poor show when they can't be bothered to demonstrate the goods in a professional manner. I agree with Eric's Mum that they try to palm off 'steam irons' and the like and do not appear to know how to use the gadgets. Why should we buy the things?

This looks bad on both QVC QC and on Indigo Moon, surely someone should check a product, before using it as an item for an ad!! Someone once said to me, the bigger the Co the less they care to attention....QVC really fit into that category.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back