Yesterday's delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
I didn't post them yesterday after the awful news so i hope nobody minds me posting today.
Tahitian pearl earrings
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UVW3162&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9
Lovely pearls green and purple colours just like oil on water my favorite colour pearls so far, the diamonds have realy surprised me full of fire and ice white yummy!

Sapphire ring
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UPS8139&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9
I love this ring as it has the shades of both the pink and the blue sapphires and it has a nice gold weight as well.

I also ordered this Rubellite ring but it was chipped so a replacement came today which was also chipped! shame as it was a nice colour it also came with a Safe Guard certificate!
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UXP2107&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

Attachments

• sapphire & tp earrings 004.jpg
    sapphire & tp earrings 004.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 197
  • sapphire & tp earrings 009.jpg
    sapphire & tp earrings 009.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 193
  • sapphire & tp earrings 006.jpg
    sapphire & tp earrings 006.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 185
  • sapphire & tp earrings 007.jpg
    sapphire & tp earrings 007.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 196
  • sapphire & tp earrings 008.jpg
    sapphire & tp earrings 008.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 186
That rubellite ring is absolutely gorgeous! What a shame it was chipped. What bad luck too to find the replacement was also chipped.

GemCherub, I do like your T/Pearl earrings.
I have a very similar style with white South Sea pearls and they are my most favourite earrings of all. Mine have a more "U" shaped piece, white gold and diamond set, than your more angular design, but I'm sure yours will be a comfy as mine are.

Wear them in joy and health!

Love you're sapphire ring looks a really vibrant colour, think the TP earrings are really lovely also, pity about the rubellite ring though, enjoy wearing your new sparkly jewellery

Lovely haul, well done

Some more lovely pieces Cherub, you have great taste.

The Sapphire ring looks very substantial and colourful, heaps of Sapphires in there, bet it sparkles like mad.

Lovely TP earrings, I don't there have been many of these up for sale, so well done on snatching a very pretty pair.

Shame about the Rubellite ring, the design is very handsome, has anyone explained why two of them should be damaged?
Is there another one they could send you? Good luck.

Some more lovely pieces Cherub, you have great taste.

The Sapphire ring looks very substantial and colourful, heaps of Sapphires in there, bet it sparkles like mad.

Lovely TP earrings, I don't there have been many of these up for sale, so well done on snatching a very pretty pair.

Shame about the Rubellite ring, the design is very handsome, has anyone explained why two of them should be damaged?
Is there another one they could send you? Good luck.

They have 4 in stock but i've had 2 so i just think its not meant to be, i'm not very pleased to be honest the Rubellite and TP earrings came yesterday the earrings had several pit marks and the Rubellite was chipped so i was told to return them for replacement but they couldn't tell me how long it would take and i said well if the 3 remaining Rubellite rings go on air and sell you won't have a replacement to send me can't you hold one for me, i was told no so i had to pay for the order again and i did ask for all 3 rings to be checked as i didn't want to recieve another chipped one, so i was annoyed today when i found it was chipped again, so on top of all that i had to pay £5 to return the order yesterday and another £5 today not impressed!

Hi Gemcherub. Sorry to hear about the Rubellite ring but it's shocking that you have to pay the return postage. I'd be kicking up and telling them that I want the postage refunded because those rings should never have left the premises and it was down to their rubbish QC that they did. Surely when the items are damaged you don't have to be out of pocket to return them? What is wrong with people nowadays? Providing a good customer experience should be foremost yet so many robotic, script following call centre workers seem to be unable to use their common sense, take ownership of a problem and resolve it immediately and, most importantly, treat others as they would wish to be treated themselves.

I love your sapphire ring by the way and your TP earrings look lovely too.

If you got a returns number for each ring Cherub, you will get the postage refunded. I had to do similar this week
and am waiting for a replacement, but at no further cost to myself.

GC as Sacha has said they'll definitely refund the postage if the item is damaged.

Love the PT earrings.

Glad you like the sapphire ring - it looks very substantial.

Got to say that I adore the Rubellite and would have ordered the remaining 2 in stock just for a look see!!!!

By the way, you mentioned the Rubellite came with a Safeguard Certificate???? What did it look like/say?

GC as Sacha has said they'll definitely refund the postage if the item is damaged.

Love the PT earrings.

Glad you like the sapphire ring - it looks very substantial.

Got to say that I adore the Rubellite and would have ordered the remaining 2 in stock just for a look see!!!!

By the way, you mentioned the Rubellite came with a Safeguard Certificate???? What did it look like/say?

I think it said Safe Guard assessment! it had a large and small photo of the ring (which also had a small chip on lol) and then a description of the stone medium colour Rubellite, cut, size etc then it said the diamonds were single cut vs-si h-i colour! well both the rings i saw had dull cloudy diamonds!
Unfortunately i could not afford to order anymore as i had already paid for 2.
As for the postage they won't refund the 2 lots of £5 i have paid to return the 2 rings special delivery will they?

Last edited:
I think it said Safe Guard assessment! it had a large and small photo of the ring (which also had a small chip on lol) and then a description of the stone medium colour Rubellite, cut, size etc then it said the diamonds were single cut vs-si h-i colour! well both the rings i saw had dull cloudy diamonds!
Unfortunately i could not afford to order anymore as i had already paid for 2.
As for the postage they won't refund the 2 lots of £5 i have paid to return the 2 rings special delivery will they?

If they were both faulty you are entitled to and will get refunds for both. If this doesn't happen automatically ring CS who will sort it - no hassle. xxxx

Sorry I'm late to this thread. I love your TP earrings gemcherub - purples and greens, nice white diamonds and a great design. What more could you want? :rock: I saw your sapphire ring on air yesterday lunchtime. No-one's going to miss this ring on your finger - striking colours and a really good size. Enjoy!

So sorry your Rubellite ring didn't work out. I thought it was one of the nicest they have in this range. Two out of three is still good though, isn't it? :nod:

Hi Gemcherub
Your TP earrings are beautiful and the sapphire looks very sparkly so enjoy wearing them..what a pity about the rubellite problems as the design is sweet and simple. Do you think they sent out the same ring twice? My opal bracelet came and it is very, very pretty..if you are the size of a dwarf that is! Put it on and needed a magnifying glass to see the stones they are that small! Good luck with your post refunds.

Latest posts

Back