new bling but still no lengths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
I thought when the new ranges were being added to rocks they were going to put lengths of necklaces and braclets on the information,
for us to see, fair enough in the beginning not to have it on the information as i think it was an oversight not to include it ,but surely now they could add it as it would be such a help to know if it will fit before you request it and some presenters are better at measuring the pieces than others i must say Alan does it almost automatically but others have to be asked in the chat before they do it .I have also tried to get some of the rings that are supposed to be in size 9 but each time i'm told theres none in stock so did they sell really quickly or did'nt they actually exist.sorry if it sounds like i'm moaning but i am lol

Hi Milly,

The website should only display ring sizes that we have stock available for, so if you could you let me have a stock code please for a design where it has shown you a size 9 and then said it was out of stock, I'll have a look and see why it happens.

Your point about the length of necklaces and bracelets is very valid, it would be much better if these were shown. I am in India this week, but when I get back to the UK next week I'll look into how we can make sure this information is displayed.

As always, thanks for the feedback.

Kind regards

John Bennett

Thanks John, that would be a tremendous help - it is very difficult to try and estimate the length of necklaces when they are on the 'bust' - and as Milly says by the time the presenter has measured it, it's often too late.

Hope India is proving to be a good place to be!!!

All your help is very much appreciated.

By the way Milly, I didn't think Rockstv did size 9's I thought they only did 5, 6, 7 & 8. Having said that I have bought size 8's and they have definitely been on the 'larger' side - so they might well be worth a try.

Good luck

Hi John its very nice of you to come in and say your happy with our feed back I know it sounds like moaning and we really do appreciate all of the effort that is put into making rocks so good but small things can be annoying when with maybe a tweek can be sortedsuch as the lengths,the rings i refer to are NZ 752,AZ 269,and RZ 368, they all say you have them in size 9on the web it would be good if a lot more rings could be in 9 as I'm sure there is a lot of us with larger mitts thanks for your time John and have a good and safe trip in India
Thanks Dingbat for the info but i need r/s so not sure but may try one in 8 to see.

Hi everyone,

Milly, I've just added those items to my basket and it let me do it okay. Just to check, are you trying to add them to your basket on the Coloured Rocks part of the site, or is it on the auction? Any more info you can give me would be great.

Kind regards

John

Hi John when i press buy on the web in size 9 nz752 it comes up not available
az269 did go in my basket but not at the price of £11 it was at £20
and Rz368 it comes up as invalid code
I have tried the request auction but with the same result all not available in size 9 but in live help they said they had them in the vault and was getting them out for me but later i was told nz752 was not available AZ 269 she couldnt tell what sizes were left and the other was still in the vault so not very sucessful all in all .I also found when i try to access my basket it freezes up my computer and i have to reboot and keep trying until it works any help would be appreciated

Just to let you know john the ring az269 jess requested on my behalf came up as sold out when barry came to do it so it looks like i wont be buying any size 9 rings after all on the auction i would be interested to know how many were made in size 9 of each designe because i have never seen a ring in auction past a size 8

Just to let you know john the ring az269 jess requested on my behalf came up as sold out when barry came to do it so it looks like i wont be buying any size 9 rings after all on the auction i would be interested to know how many were made in size 9 of each designe because i have never seen a ring in auction past a size 8

Milly, there must be a fault on the system. I went onto CR and put AZ269 in a size 9 into my basket (to check it out for you :nod:) ... no problem with the size but the price came up as £21 and not the £11 it says on CR.

I'm sure John will check it out and get it sorted.

I have had problems with the size 9 rings too. Every time i wanted to request them in auction it said they were unavailable! I spoke to the wonderful Katherine who informed me that they were in fact available after all so i bought them in a size 8 then when i checked out my order she swapped them all for size 9's. I still can't request any size 9's now though so it appears the problem has not been solved but you could check stock in live help to make sure its available then swap when you check out like i did.

Thankyou Fluff that was very kind of you to try for me I had the same problem so requested it but when it came to auction Barry said they had sold out so i've no idea whats going on there
Thanks Wibblypig for letting me know its not just me I dont understand if they made the rings in size 9 why they cant come up in auction like everything else so that we can press buy on the size9 tab the same as the other sizes I dont think there is any left now from what i can gather.

Milly .... something that you may not know.

If you get "product not found"
eg the marcasite ring you wanted
http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-nz752/

if you type an "a" in front of the "i" in the header bar (think that's what it's called but not sure)
eg for the same marcasite ring
http://www.colouredrocks.com/ai-nz752/
and hit the OK button you'll be able to see the ring.

In this way at least you'll know it's a valid code but the item has sold out.

hi Fluff I did know that little trick but did'nt think to use it lol
I like to keep a record of what i buy and have often found that useful if its sold out to get a picture of said item so that i can take a print so i have my invoice and a picture with the price i paid It started as a good idea but now i need to find a home for my folders as i have bought quite a considerable amount since july 08 i think thats when it started.Its better now the E-mails have pictures on so i can print that off to.I dont know if anyone else does this but i find it easier to remember whats stashed away in my drawers lol

Thanks Wibblypig for letting me know its not just me I dont understand if they made the rings in size 9 why they cant come up in auction like everything else so that we can press buy on the size9 tab the same as the other sizes I dont think there is any left now from what i can gather.

Well as far as I am aware if you find a ring with size 9 on the list of sizes and want to check if it's in stock (or any size for that matter) if you open the search and enter the code of the piece followed by .9 or .8 etc and it brings up the item, then the size is in stock. If it says product not found then the size is out of stock.

Hello everyone,

Just a couple of updates. I fixed the price on AZ269 so it is now the correct price in the basket. I am able to put the size 9 of this ring and the other ones in my basket, so hopefully you can also now.

Later today we will begin measuring every necklace and bracelet that we have and including the measurement in the description - it may take a little while!

If you still have problems with the size 9 rings, please do let me know.

Kind regards

John

Thankyou John the necklace and braclet lengths will be such a help and we all appreciate it will take a bit of time but mostly thanks for listening and responding so positively to our moans and gripes I think you call it feedback lol I will try again with the rings and let you know if i have a problem.

Hello everyone,

Just a couple of updates. I fixed the price on AZ269 so it is now the correct price in the basket. I am able to put the size 9 of this ring and the other ones in my basket, so hopefully you can also now.

Later today we will begin measuring every necklace and bracelet that we have and including the measurement in the description - it may take a little while!

If you still have problems with the size 9 rings, please do let me know.

Kind regards

John

Thank you, John!

Latest posts

Back