AY has seriously lost the plot now......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else see the jawdroppingly childish, seriously OTT dolly-out-the-pram moment when LG wanted to add to AY's lipstick/gloss? She (AY) went mental, flinging her hands in front of her face so the camera couldn't get up close, asking LG if she 'liked' working with her, waving at the camera to keep away, warning him not to do a close-up of her lips......!!!
I have honestly never seen anything like it, poor LG looked a bit shocked & stunned & I'm not surprised, it was positively surreal.....!!! :down:

what about the moment that she said that X (the name of a famous actress that seems to evade me at the moment) had invented spackle. LG was so shocked and said sth like "oh, no no, oh you are so sweet" (really meaning "a total loon")!!!!

Her ridiculous display actually made me really angry - how dare she sit there spouting a load of carp about what we all should or shouldn't be doing, what we should or shouldn't be using & she won't even let a competent make-up artist add a bit of lipgloss to her in case the camera sees her closer than 20 feet away?

Well stuff off AY & stuff off QVC - you can take your beauty products, your OTT p&p charges & your so-called 'resident beauty expert' & you can shove 'em where other people put Andrex........so there!
She's not even funny looking & I know, I'm fugly but if I was being paid that kind of money to sit there & talk b*ll**ks, I wouldn't run off virtually screaming at the thought of a bit of lipgloss & a close-up.....!

*wishes there was a '2 fingers smilie'! :angry:

poor laura, she had to bow to the queen at the end to diffuse the situation.

*must calm down......it's only a silly shopping channel......think of me high blood pressure......calm thoughts.......& breeeeaaathe......!* lol

Her ridiculous display actually made me really angry - how dare she sit there spouting a load of carp about what we all should or shouldn't be doing, what we should or shouldn't be using & she won't even let a competent make-up artist add a bit of lipgloss to her in case the camera sees her closer than 20 feet away?

Well stuff off AY & stuff off QVC - you can take your beauty products, your OTT p&p charges & your so-called 'resident beauty expert' & you can shove 'em where other people put Andrex........so there!
She's not even funny looking & I know, I'm fugly but if I was being paid that kind of money to sit there & talk b*ll**ks, I wouldn't run off virtually screaming at the thought of a bit of lipgloss & a close-up.....!

*wishes there was a '2 fingers smilie'! :angry:

she is also a horrific seller. if i were to sell my products on qvc via her i would be horrified. i watched the LG programmes and the things she said, it beggars belief (e.g. described lipgloss as liquid paint).

I only caught the beginning of the show. It started with AY shouting: "this hour is all about ME!! I am your RBE. Oh yes, and today it is about LG too"
Very insulting for LG, if I was her I would demand that AY does not present with her anymore.
I swapped channels immediately after

I swapped channels immediately after

I wish I had Tia - made meself go all light-headed & breathless I was that cross with her.......that'd be one for the Darwin Awards wouldn't it........keeled over whilst ranting at QVC! lol

i just adore LG products and especially Laura. and it is a credit to her that i had to sit through this loon's sales pitch. she has literally no idea what comes out of her actual mouth.

i just adore LG products and especially Laura. and it is a credit to her that i had to sit through this loon's sales pitch. she has literally no idea what comes out of her actual mouth.

I didn't find her products suited me as well as I'd hoped but LG is an interesting guest with a fun, bubbly personality & I enjoy watching her shows but this really spoiled it, it was embarrassing to watch, what it must have felt like to actually be there, I can only imagine.......! :down:

I didn't find her products suited me as well as I'd hoped but LG is an interesting guest with a fun, bubbly personality & I enjoy watching her shows but this really spoiled it, it was embarrassing to watch, what it must have felt like to actually be there, I can only imagine.......! :down:

as with every makeup range, it doesn't suit everyone.
she is very hardworking; started and built her business on her own and for ten whole years suffered a lot of hardship. she is also a single mum. she really knows how it is to struggle through life and work and this comes through her personality. very mature and experienced individual in every possible way.
and a person like Laura has to deal with a lightweight like AY. not that this is not normally the case elsewhere....

AY has definite delusions of grandeur and has completely lost touch with reality. She's nought but a glorified sales assistant and nobody buys into her beauty expert persona, but her. The poor lass is lost in her own wee world where she thinks we give a damn what she says. I'm only interested in (some of) the products, and her voice is but a distant shriek on the horizon.

I turned over briefly to see if there was a OTO. Caught AY rudely talking over LG as she was demonstrating the best way to apply something. DH just looked at me and told me to turn it off. He can't stand the sound of her voice, but to be honest my finger was on the button before he'd opened his mouth.

How QVC actually sell anything when their resident fishwife, er, expert behaves like that, I'll never know. She turns me cold to the point where I just turn over if she's on, even if I've been looking forward to seeing the products.

I think LG is very funny and is fun to watch, but as our RBE I thought AY's make up looked absolutely terrible, and her dress sense gets worse each time she's on. By the way where do you all get your mood thingys from, do you have to be a VIP to get them?
I think they are great.

I think LG is very funny and is fun to watch, but as our RBE I thought AY's make up looked absolutely terrible, and her dress sense gets worse each time she's on. By the way where do you all get your mood thingys from, do you have to be a VIP to get them?
I think they are great.

i think so, babytoes.

By the way where do you all get your mood thingys from, do you have to be a VIP to get them? I think they are great.

If they're not directly underneath where it says 'Welcome - your username', I guess it's a VIP thingy as we didn't have to turn them on as an option, they just appeared one day.......? :flower:

I love both of them. Wish ay wasnt this way but to be honest its a clear sight of being insecure, it also reflects on a persons relationship. She probably is trying nt 2 loose him. She is so worried about 1 wrinkle and she doesnt even brush her hair anymore! At least she dyes it quicker now. Wonder why and how she justifies bleaching her hair.

Latest posts

Back