George and Julia: 1am show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
:eek::eek::eek: OMG what do they look like ?

She looks like she's got 2 watermelons under that top. His outfit reminds me of something Anne Dawson would wear.

OMG :thinking2:I never comment on the presenters , but that top Julia is wearing is unbelievable. Wish someone would tell her to take it off. Whatever was she thinking wearing a top like that. Your eyes are drawn straight to her boobs.

I like George, he sem like such a gentle soul, (well, whaty I know of him), but heavens!!!
Who let them both go on air looking like that? Where are the fashion advisors?
Actually I had a bad thought:
maybe Glen is much better at his job then we realized. Now we can see what QVC do without him??????

I thought they looked quite sedate.I mean can anything ever again look over the top after the Julia/Pompoos pairing??QVC have certainly raised the bar on what our eyes can tolerate,so I didn't even flinch when I saw those two.

I really like George Simonton as a guest,I think he's lovely.I love that he knows his fashion history and can tell you the name of every stitch,every cut,every fold which has ever existed in time.The fact that he looks like Liberace and wears some dodgy clothes doesn't bother me at all,even some of his clothes are nice occasionally.There was a white cotton blouse with a beautiful sleeve and rose detail(also came in pale pink)which was lovely.Would have ordered it,cept for the fact that I actually don't need any more clothes.

I like old georgie - seems harmless enough.Haven't had any of his stuff - did see the white shirt this morning on repeats and I did like that too.

As for the lovely julia...well...trinny and suze would have a field day with her!!

There was a time when all she would bang on about was the gym and how many lengths she had swam - and how she enjoyed wearing her pink casual and co cowboy boots with her teeny weeny denim skirt.....eeek!

Aww poor Julia it is hard to look elegant with melons to contend with.

I was amused that she told us she was wearinng the medium and that it's a 38 inch chest. George comes across as a lovely man but was dressed in the manner of a middle aged man who having denied his true nature for so long suddenly decides to "come out" but hasn't a clue what to wear for this new phase of his life... :D

Aww poor Julia it is hard to look elegant with melons to contend with.

I was amused that she told us she was wearinng the medium and that it's a 38 inch chest. George comes across as a lovely man but was dressed in the manner of a middle aged man who having denied his true nature for so long suddenly decides to "come out" but hasn't a clue what to wear for this new phase of his life... :D

Brilliant! That so describes him....:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Latest posts

Back