Is Loen Love 'channelling' Julia Roberts from QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norbitonite

Registered Shopper
Now, don't get me wrong, Loen is probably my favourite presenter from either of the channels that I watch (Ideal World and QVC) and I think that she's a very beautiful woman and seems absolutely lovely. But a size 16? I don't think so.

She's on right now with Moira C and has repeatedly referred to herself as 'a good size 16', yet on a fashion hour I saw with her yesterday she kept saying that her boobs are 44". By my reckoning that would make her at least an 18 up top and her lower half looks pretty much in proportion.

I don't want to be mean, but I can't help but wonder if she's got the same thing as Julia 'I'm a size small' Roberts?

:confused2:

Now, don't get me wrong, Loen is probably my favourite presenter from either of the channels that I watch (Ideal World and QVC) and I think that she's a very beautiful woman and seems absolutely lovely. But a size 16? I don't think so.

She's on right now with Moira C and has repeatedly referred to herself as 'a good size 16', yet on a fashion hour I saw with her yesterday she kept saying that her boobs are 44". By my reckoning that would make her at least an 18 up top and her lower half looks pretty much in proportion.

I don't want to be mean, but I can't help but wonder if she's got the same thing as Julia 'I'm a size small' Roberts?

:confused2:

My father put Loen on normal screen as aposed to wide screen its surprising how much slimer she looked.

Loen made me scream the other day, she was refering to a recent clothes trip to town and she said "I just can't get a size 16 to fit me anymore, they're all so small" or something along those lines. Yeah Loen, try an 18 or 20!!!!
I have a 46" Bust and Im size 22 - 24 up top.
always annoys me this does, especially when they are harking on about being true to size for corsetry!!!!! Maybe if Loen and Den started being true to size we would follow?

Some woman live in cuckoo land and believe and see that they look slim when in reality they dont. They convince therselfs that they are okay until a bit of reality kicks in and then they may then say there boobs are big or belly but then they are waiting for the other person to say oh no you are not! Then they are your friend for life!

Some woman live in cuckoo land and believe and see that they look slim when in reality they dont. They convince therselfs that they are okay until a bit of reality kicks in and then they may then say there boobs are big or belly but then they are waiting for the other person to say oh no you are not! Then they are your friend for life!

Sizing in bought clothes is completely crazy at the mo. I'm a "traditionally built lady" but recent purchases bought locally have included tops in size 14 and size 20 and all sizes in between.

I don't understand QVC and IW's sizing system. when they say, for example size medium is 36" chest do they mean the garment measures 36 inches or the garment will fit a chest which measures 36 inches?

Sizing in bought clothes is completely crazy at the mo. I'm a "traditionally built lady" but recent purchases bought locally have included tops in size 14 and size 20 and all sizes in between.

I don't understand QVC and IW's sizing system. when they say, for example size medium is 36" chest do they mean the garment measures 36 inches or the garment will fit a chest which measures 36 inches?

I have had centrigrade coats and what I did is im 36 inch chest so I went for a 38 inch chest when buying the coat to allow a couple of inches to breath otherwise it would be tight to your skin, so on chest size for QVc anyway i would say whatever your chest is order a couple of inches bigger on the chest. I am small in coast centigrade on QVC, any thing I dont bother with anyway.

It's such a shame IW's clothes only start at a 12, cos I'm only a good size 10, and that's the reason I don't buy from them :whistle: :4:

Latest posts

Back