qvc products elsewhere..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
namely TKMAXX!!!

I regularly buy kipling,Tiana B,yankee candles,tiagenello (sp) handbags,birkenstock,spanx,emu boots at tkmaxx.

I put this on my reviews too,on the qvc website,but hey,they never get shown!

I buy a lot of a certain auction website too!

Welcome rainbowdottie!

You will see that we list a lot of bargains on this site, and where we can find popular QVC products at mucher cheaper prices.
Yankee candles, Decleor, Smashbox, Emu boots, jewellery........ you name it and someone found it somewhere much cheaper and with a reasonable or even no PP

Welcome rainbowdottie!

You will see that we list a lot of bargains on this site, and where we can find popular QVC products at mucher cheaper prices.
Yankee candles, Decleor, Smashbox, Emu boots, jewellery........ you name it and someone found it somewhere much cheaper and with a reasonable or even no PP

Where? This mythical area is oft referred to, but I can never find it. Is it beause I'm not a Senior/VIP Member?

Where? This mythical area is oft referred to, but I can never find it. Is it beause I'm not a Senior/VIP Member?

I really recommend become a senior/vip member. it only costs a couple of quid, and you will have access to all area's of this lovely forum.
Bargain section, bling, wax tarts..... and a lot of funny posts too!!
It is a great community here :angel:

Another thumbs up for being a VIP too here.:up2:

The only downside is you get talked into even more bargains - with the upside that you SAVE loads of money.

The folks on here are better at convincing you that you 'need' something than the qvc presenters!:cheeky:

As other posters have said we do discuss items that appear on shopping channels being available elsewhere but this takes place in The Drop.

To access The Drop then you need to become a VIP Member. This is done by clicking the yellow "donate" button and donating a small amount which goes towards to the costs of running the site.

If anyone has any questions then please feel free to contact Graham, Fraggle or myself via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back