Ooh err - Van Dal shoes on QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
I love Van Dal, so comfortable & brilliant for wider feet! Typically for QVC though, they haven't got any in half sizes & I'm a 4.5! :sad:

No doubt they'll tell you to order the size either side and send back the one that doesn't fit. ;)

Arrgghh, I know, that really bugs me - so if I'm a full size I should order my actual size & if I'm a half size I should order the wrong size for my feet & they'll fit perfectly well, will they......? No, of course they bl**dy won't because they're the wrong size........! :headbang:

(I could maybe get away with it with Van Dal if they were a square toed style as they seem to come up particularly big but I'm not so keen on those! *sniff*)

My mum wears Van Dal shoes all the time as they are the most comfy her as she has knee problems. The prices on QVC are not that great, just the same as on the high street or from Van Dal direct, so once you had QVC's P&P to each pair they end up being more expensive!!

My mum wears Van Dal shoes all the time as they are the most comfy her as she has knee problems. The prices on QVC are not that great, just the same as on the high street or from Van Dal direct, so once you had QVC's P&P to each pair they end up being more expensive!!

I was wondering how the prices compared Sazza, its like Bobbi Brown, you can end up paying more after P&P especially if they dont fit and you have to send them back for replacement.

Arrgghh, I know, that really bugs me - so if I'm a full size I should order my actual size & if I'm a half size I should order the wrong size for my feet & they'll fit perfectly well, will they......? No, of course they bl**dy won't because they're the wrong size........! :headbang:

(I could maybe get away with it with Van Dal if they were a square toed style as they seem to come up particularly big but I'm not so keen on those! *sniff*)

Or you could cut your toe nails Kitten :tongue2::happy:

I was wondering how the prices compared Sazza, its like Bobbi Brown, you can end up paying more after P&P especially if they dont fit and you have to send them back for replacement.

What I forgot to say earlier is that some of the items on QVC are actually cheaper at Van Dal as they are in the sale.

she used to be a news reader for lookEast years ago
the shoes with postage are expensive.the shoes are not british make they are made in china

I'm loving Van Dal lady, she's not OTT and I like the way she says "Really?" when JR says something inconsequential............:rock:

Latest posts

Back