They call it "Fashion"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Cant believe the whole day is dedicated to bogus fashion!!! They sure know how to cheer someone up!:sad:

I always used to really look forward to fashion days.

I've noticed this year and last they didn't do a summer fashion day - unless I missed it - although I did ask qvc when it was and they pointed me in the direction of a summer getaway,3 hour promotion?

Today is really dire....I think they are using their worst brands - and after a fill of gill franks this morning,that has really finished me off:sleepy:

So glad I was at work today. If they want to do a US-style Fashion Day then do it in the US - not here!!!! What happened to like Clarks shoes or some other British brands? If I wanted to dress like an American, then I'd live there, but I don't!:puke:

Is unfair to comment on the sizing on these american brands - I've haven't bought into any of these brands - but I did buy some quacker (never again!) and the sizing was really odd - fitted me round the waist but loads and loads of material in the hip and crotch area (sorry - tmi!).When I commented to customer services - I was told that its an american company cut for the fuller american woman.

Some fashion this is, what a waste

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

why is "dreamkeeper" so expensive? don't they use mostly synthetic materials? :wonder2:

Anyone watching the 5.00pm Handbag Show, Julia, Julia........ that Dress she looks like a sausage in a Tight Skin.... but not to worry because it's "FASHION at QVC"

Anyone watching the 5.00pm Handbag Show, Julia, Julia........ that Dress she looks like a sausage in a Tight Skin.... but not to worry because it's "FASHION at QVC"

Now come on get it right its BOGUS fashion at QVC!!!

Latest posts

Back