Scott has managed to impress me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
Hi all,

I started a new thread for this as it will cover a couple of points.

I'm very impressed that Scott took 15-20 minutes out of his busy Gems/Jed and Fi schedule, to trouble to phone me at lunchtime today. We chatted about a few things including the horrific death of Mr Bridges, but the main couple of points are:-

1. Emeralds with an N/A origin. Scott understands that his answer may not have been sufficient and is going to try and get more detail for us.

2. He would very much like to take up the q and a sticky idea, and can see the benefits to all parties. As we already figured this is not altogether his decision to make but, again, he's going to take this up with his employers to see if they will accept it. I did mention that if they are unhappy with a presenter dealing with this perhaps they could spare a staff member's time.

3. Scott reiterated that, in the meantime, please, if we have anything at all that cannot be resolved in the usual way, we are unhappy about or need more information about, then send him an e-mail and he will answer and obtain information where necessary. If you do this, please allow him a a few days to come back to you given the shifts he does and the amount of mail he gets.

There was other general chat, but I think I have remembered correctly the main points of the conversaton.

I have to say that I am very pleased (and surprised) to have received this call, given that I could so easily have been filed away after a standard e-mail saying that my queries were being looked into. We like to have our moans, but I'd like to think I can also acknowledge when someone is making an effort to help out, and keep relationships beween business and customer a pleasant experience for all concerned. So thank you again Scott (Mr Tricky :cheeky:) for your acknowledgement of the forum, and I do hope that a q and a section will be a possibility.

Argey xxxxxx

i think Scott is a lovely genuine man he is about one of the only presenters that openly gives his email address so we can find things out good on you Scott that is a mark of a true proffessional caring about your customers even if he has no luck at least he's made the effort

Thats great news, Thanks Scott for actually being one of the few who goes that little bit extra, its all appreciated xx

Thats great news AB; was it a shock when you answered the phone and found it being scott? If he had rang me, i would have rambled in babble, and then he'd probably had heard a clunk, where i had fainted, with phone in hand! Do like Scott, he is a diamond geeza!! And its really nice to know that he cares enough to give you the personal touch and contact you personally, xxx

Nah PG bless yers, just thought it was one of Yo's clients looking for comfort in her absence.
2.gif
xxx

Hi all,

I have to say that I am very pleased (and surprised) to have received this call, given that I could so easily have been filed away after a standard e-mail saying that my queries were being looked into. We like to have our moans, but I'd like to think I can also acknowledge when someone is making an effort to help out, and keep relationships beween business and customer a pleasant experience for all concerned. So thank you again Scott (Mr Tricky :cheeky:) for your acknowledgement of the forum, and I do hope that a q and a section will be a possibility.

Argey xxxxxx

Well done Scott and well done Argey too.

They would have to be some size of drawers to get you in them Argey :giggle:
huge.32.162941.JPG

Latest posts

Back