Dreamkeeper TAT !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
I have just switched on to see the fairy dust woman trying to sell a piece of utter tat a plastic wristlet bag for just over £20 :11::11: what planet is this woamn on ?, she said the glitter is covered in plasic to protect it !, the whole thing is plastic !!!!.
I have seen better bags in the local charity shop, in fact my Mum had a better one she used as a "peg bag".

why is "dreamkeeper" so expensive? don't they use mostly synthetic materials? :wonder2:

posted same qt in another thread

I used to think some of it was quite pretty.Again feel unfair commenting on it,as I haven't purchased from the range - but it seems an awful lot of money to make yourself look 3 times bigger than what you actually are?

....it seems an awful lot of money to make yourself look 3 times bigger than what you actually are?

Unless you're Sharon of course! I tell you, whatever QVC are paying her, it's still not enough..........can't even begin to imagine how much tat she must have shifted for QVC as the poor dumb viewer sits there thinking 'Ooh, now that looks nice......!' Yes, it does........on Sharon!!! lol

I used to think some of it was quite pretty.Again feel unfair commenting on it,as I haven't purchased from the range - but it seems an awful lot of money to make yourself look 3 times bigger than what you actually are?

I've never, ever watched a Dreamkeeper show, and today was no exception. However, I caught the last couple of minutes where they showcase the items from that hour. I so get what you mean about them making you look bigger. I wouldn't buy them anyway, but If they can make near 6' models look so squat and dowdy, I shudder to think what they'd look like on my 5' + 1/2 inch!

I didn't mention the extra half inch in previous posts because I didn't want to boast,I usually round it up to a straight 5 foot but if JR can get away with continually reminding us that she's a size SMALL (my ar*e!) then I feel justified in bragging about my extra height..............:tongue2:

why is "dreamkeeper" so expensive? don't they use mostly synthetic materials? :wonder2:

I honestly don't know, I've often wondered that myself!
Was also pretty gobsmacked one day when Mrs Fairydust sat there telling some story & said something along the lines of that she couldn't sew for toffee........explains why all the clothing items are just big shapeless rectangles then!!!
How can you be a 'designer' without any sewing skills/design experience/indepth knowledge of fabric/cut etc.??? :confused2:

lol its because its the IN thing these days to look bigger then what you are :cheeky:

I honestly don't know, I've often wondered that myself!
Was also pretty gobsmacked one day when Mrs Fairydust sat there telling some story & said something along the lines of that she couldn't sew for toffee........explains why all the clothing items are just big shapeless rectangles then!!!
How can you be a 'designer' without any sewing skills/design experience/indepth knowledge of fabric/cut etc.??? :confused2:

in the same way that one can be a 'beauty expert'? :sad:

there is some sort of 'ample kaftan' concept behind qvc clothing, including 'dreamkeeper'. are they catering for demis roussos?

in the same way that one can be a 'beauty expert'? :sad:

Good point!

there is some sort of 'ample kaftan' concept behind qvc clothing, including 'dreamkeeper'. are they catering for demis roussos?

What I want to know is, not just who buys them but where do they wear them? (Waits for some smart alec to come back with 'sipping champagne at the Captain's table'! lol)
I have been to restaurants, musical soirees, posh parties........I don't recall ever seeing anybody dolled up in a bl**dy kaftan/giant shawl/kimono thingy/huge devore wrap the size of a tablecloth of any description......ever? :confused2:

What I want to know is, not just who buys them but where do they wear them? (Waits for some smart alec to come back with 'sipping champagne at the Captain's table'! lol)
I have been to restaurants, musical soirees, posh parties........I don't recall ever seeing anybody dolled up in a bl**dy kaftan/giant shawl/kimono thingy/huge devore wrap the size of a tablecloth of any description......ever? :confused2:[/QUOTE]

-----------------------------
but have you been on a cruise, kitten? :giggle: i am not joking. i have watched enough qvc fashion progrs to develop an aversion. to my horror, hubby often says "we haven't been on a cruise, yet!". well, too right!

....but have you been on a cruise, kitten? :giggle: i am not joking. i have watched enough qvc fashion progrs to develop an aversion. to my horror, hubby often says "we haven't been on a cruise, yet!". well, too right!

Hhmm, how to phrase this......how about:
If they emptied out the entire federal gold reserve from Fort Knox, I'd still be backing away shaking my head & mouthing 'No!'.......! lol

Latest posts

Back