Gold Day TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BaxterBailey

Registered Shopper
Has anyone found the details of the Gold Day TSV on Monday as yet?

I've just received an email with a gorgeous bangle on it and hope that is it (as a good price of course!)

TIA

BB
x

I'm quite looking forward to gold day.

Couple of years ago I missed out on one of them 3 colour russian rings.I always looked out for it to come back in stock,but it never did...it was a ggod gold day price too.Mind you I missed out on the NN body pillow and that never came back either:confused2:

Attachments

• 17_07_09Gold_Day_emailer_03.jpg
    17_07_09Gold_Day_emailer_03.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 267
The bangle I attached earlier isn't the TSV - it's item no 694 296 priced at £429....

Any ideas about the TSV ?? I've not noticed anyone wearing anything different on air either like they usually do?

The matching bangle to the Claudia ring would be nice!

Last edited:
Alison Keenan was wearing a smaller gold bangle on one of the fashion hours and she mentioned her "New Bangle".

not keen! its too cheap i wonder how many grams it is.....
can you imagine what the returns rate will be like:doh:

Blimey, QVC must have finally realised there's a recession on because they have a section on the website called Gold Day Easy Pay.
:cheeky:

I'm quite looking forward to gold day.

Couple of years ago I missed out on one of them 3 colour russian rings.I always looked out for it to come back in stock,but it never did...it was a ggod gold day price too.Mind you I missed out on the NN body pillow and that never came back either:confused2:

Dunno if it's any good to you, rainbowdottie, but Lidl are doing a body pillow for £9.99 from the 20th August.

Love 18ct gold, not impressed by TSV, cheap & nasty, what a waste of gold! OH said it looked like a small, cheap Christmas tree decoration & I see what he means! lol

Thanks for the tip calico!

As for the TSV - I'm actually quite pleased that qvc have done a tsv that could be within most people's reach - something I don't tend to find on such events.

I don't wear necklaces,so its not for me -but I think its pretty enough.

I was bought a chain that was very similiar,and it drove me mad as I don't wear necklaces anyway and the clasp was actually heavier than the actual chain that it just kept spinning and hanging at the front.

Love 18ct gold, not impressed by TSV, cheap & nasty, what a waste of gold! OH said it looked like a small, cheap Christmas tree decoration & I see what he means! lol

My thoughts exactly. I guess they were trying for something affordable but it just looks tinny and so lightweight that it doesn't even hang properly. Would love another rose gold piece but it won't be this one.:down:

Latest posts

Back