Talking sense

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welshwizard

Registered Shopper
Reading the comments over the last few days I think we have all had been thinking and talking on the same theme. We have become QVC zombies. Do we automatically tune in to the channel, fall for the seductive sales talk that suggests we will be missing out on some life changing experience if we do not purchase that wonderful product that is 'on air now'. I have had a good laugh at your posts, you are right, we have been conned enough. Good for FARTS. TK Max. e-bay etc. make room for an invasion of shoppers that want value for the hard earned cash that we have.
Plus if the 'grip to me hangers' are so fantastic how come QVC are not using them for their 'fashion' items?

Oh yes, have you not heard that the Kim and Co range can change your life, as can every item QVC sell. lol

Reading the comments over the last few days I think we have all had been thinking and talking on the same theme. We have become QVC zombies. Do we automatically tune in to the channel, fall for the seductive sales talk that suggests we will be missing out on some life changing experience if we do not purchase that wonderful product that is 'on air now'. I have had a good laugh at your posts, you are right, we have been conned enough. Good for FARTS. TK Max. e-bay etc. make room for an invasion of shoppers that want value for the hard earned cash that we have.
Plus if the 'grip to me hangers' are so fantastic how come QVC are not using them for their 'fashion' items?

I always wondered that. I even emailed to ask once. (No answer of course.)

I'm trying to shake myself out the level of spending that I have become accustomed to. I enjoy watching QVC, shopping from QVC and - most of all these days - talking about QVC!

But you're right - I don't want to make any more Zombie-like purchasing decisions. I want to buy things I need, that I will use and love - and I'm really trying to do that.

I think if I can be confident that all my purchases were made of my own free will (!) and not mainly due to sales techniques alone I won't be so cross with QVC.

So this is me, Love A'kin - taking back the power. ( F.A.R.T. power!) :grin: :tongue2: :grin:

Latest posts

Back