Laura Geller - 8th Oct 'special day', anniversary show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
I doubt this is another tsv but could it be her anniversary show? wonder what special prices she will have.

This is one of those things she says she has in for her anniversaries its out of stock at the moment though:

Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten Baked Colour Correcting Foundation
QVC Price£35.00
Item Number 226496
Availability Waitlist only
UK P&P £3.45

Give your complexion a hint of bronzed colour with Laura Geller's Bronze n Brighten Baked Colour Correcting Foundation (24g). The baked powder contains neutral, warm shades of soft tan, peach and cream swirled together to create the foundation. Together, these tones help to brighten sallow skin, correct imperfections, reduce redness and brighten your skin tone. The baking process gives the powder a beautiful dewy yet matte finish. Comes with a retractable Baked Kabuki Brush.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226496

The guests seem to come on a 6 weekly cycle - but I'm not sure they have a tsv every 6 weeks.

I've always thought they have a tsv that they want you to try and then they come back after 6 weeks of you using their product,so you can/will buy more.

Thats my theory anyway!!

I've noticed kipling do this - although I've noticed when a tsv is coming up - say for kipling in about 3 weeks - kipling come along and try and flog all their exsisting stock before hand.

Latest posts

Back