Difficulty in paying

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else having difficulty in paying on the web?

I have tried to pay for a pendant (I want a ring too) and I get to the submit part and it says there is a problem and to check my payment details, if the problem persits call CS.

Since I haven't bought anything from them since the returns payment fiasco last year I had with them, I have to say I am not that impressed.

I have just rang them and I got put in a line with other callers.:call:

Now if the ring comes up I cannot buy it cause I got this pendant in my basket :angry::angry::angry:

I have just rang them and I got put in a line with other callers.:call:

Now if the ring comes up I cannot buy it cause I got this pendant in my basket :angry::angry::angry:

hope you got it ok .....

Yazrose, email the studio and tell them there is a problem with the web and it won't let you pay - [email protected]

I had a web problem one day and emailed the studio. They mentioned it on air and it was fixed within about 15 minutes!

Good luck hope you get it sorted.

I have emailed them but still the problem is there, I had to remove the pendant from my basket to get the ring I wanted but now I cannot pay for that either.

How b****** infuriating!

At risk of stating the obvious, remember to make a note of the item number for the ring - then at least if you still can't pay and the item gets removed from your basket, you'll be able to ring CS and purchase it. (I'm sure in the circumstances they would let you have it for the on-air price.)

That's a bummer Yazrose. Any time I've emailed the studio I've had the issue resolved almost immediately. Mind you, I tend to watch more when Derek's on and I think he works most of the time with producer Caroline. She's great and maybe the person who's behind resolving my issues. Perhaps other producers are not so proactive as her. The thing is that something similar happened to me and when I phoned they said there was no stock left as the one I had in my basket (but kept disappearing when I tried to pay for it!!) probably wouldn't show as being in stock until the following morning. However, after contacting the studio, they forwarded my problem to their IT guys and it was resolved in no time.

Sorry to hear you haven't had any joy.

I think now they have the text contact as well they have alot of messages plus emails so they only respond to people asking for items they can bring to air and sell (and make money!)
Sorry to hear you are having no response as others have said note the item numbers and call CS tomorrow or the personal shopper Monday, i hope its resolved for you x

Thank you so much for the responses, I am off to email them again as it has now gone from my basket.

You've a lot more patience than me Yaz, I'd have given up never to darken their doors again. xxxxxxxx

You've a lot more patience than me Yaz, I'd have given up never to darken their doors again. xxxxxxxx

I am leaning that way more and more Argey, I tried again to check out but it just refuses too.

I think I may give up, thing is is that its quite a nice ring for a teenager at a decent price and I really wanted it.

May have to spend me money elsewhere.

I am leaning that way more and more Argey, I tried again to check out but it just refuses too.

I think I may give up, thing is is that its quite a nice ring for a teenager at a decent price and I really wanted it.

May have to spend me money elsewhere.

There is a under £100 clearance page over on gems website have a look there x

Latest posts

Back