The funniest time on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Patti

Registered Shopper
Was last night, there was not much on Tv as usual so I watched,QVC, first there was "You know who" saying she had a size 12 !!" dress on, Yeah, even my hubby nearly died laughing, a long flowery thing, no way was it 12, then that George Simeonton, well what was he like, I laughed a both it cheered me up no end, size 12 my foot !!!:cheeky:

Bless her. i wish someone (brave or with a death wish) would tell her that there is no shame in admitting she's a size 14/16. At least then she could wear clothes that skim her body rather than cling skin tight showing all her lumps and bumps.

Was last night, there was not much on Tv as usual so I watched,QVC, first there was "You know who" saying she had a size 12 !!" dress on, Yeah, even my hubby nearly died laughing, a long flowery thing, no way was it 12, then that George Simeonton, well what was he like, I laughed a both it cheered me up no end, size 12 my foot !!!:cheeky:

She maybe did have a size 12 on, but should have been wearing a size 14. JR makes the same mistake a lot of people do in thinking that because she can actually squeeze into a certain size, that is the size they are. The fact that is is so tight it is cutting off the blood supply doesnt matter. I have been guilty of exactly this myself, still see myself as a 10 when 12's look and feel better. I think I am the JR of ST.com :doh:

Bless her. i wish someone (brave or with a death wish) would tell her that there is no shame in admitting she's a size 14/16. At least then she could wear clothes that skim her body rather than cling skin tight showing all her lumps and bumps.

She looked like a peg doll in that dress! Their so-called stylists are breathtakingly inept, anyway. A good stylist can make the cheapest tat look good with the right accessories and toned -down clothing. It's their JOB, after all.
If she'd insisted on wearing that ridiculous dress, she should at least have put her hair up to 'lengthen' herself. As it was, it hung round her shoulders looking dreadfully clumpy and out of condition - all she needed was a broomstick to complete the picture. It's a damned shame because she's not ugly and she could look so much better.:confused2:

I thought she looked ridiculous every time she was on yesterday. Like someone else said if only she would wear the size that fits her properly she would look a bit better. I am sure some people will be put off buying an item she is wearing as she makes the clothes look even worse than they are. Her hair is a bluddy disgrace at times, she needs to update her appearance and could take a few tips from some of the other female presenters.

I fear she is going down with all guns blazing rather than getting some styling help to dress for the shape/size she now is rather than the totty she used to be. It is silly as she could look so attractive in less tight clothes and a better hair style.

I thought that she looked really bad yesterday during one of the handbag shows (forget which bags) She was wearing a purple shift dress and it was at least two sizes too small. I think she felt self-conscious as she kept holding the bags in front of her tummy when the camera zoomed in for a close-up. :wonder2:

Also when she was presenting the tsv and said she was wearing "the small" which was the same size Tanya was wearing I thought I must have been hearing things!

Either someone at QVC Towers really doesn't like her or she's got one of those crazy fairground mirrors that make you look like a size 12 when you're more like a 16....I've must have one of those too but I know I'm not a size 12!:giggle:

IIRC from my days as a Gloria Vanderbilt jeans wearer, American size 12 equates to an English size 14 so.....

An English 12 an American 8 so an American 12 is an English size 16! So now we've cracked it - she's an AMERICAN 12! :grin: Yes and definitely an American small, know what I'm saying?:wait2:

I bought my wedding dress from america,and the american size 12 was a size 14-fitted me really well. I went by the measurements they gave which were deffinitely one size different against UK sizes.I have also recieved clothes from a friend in Texas and she always gets me the 12 (although I've dropped a dress size since my op for cancer so it will be an american 10 for me next time!)

Latest posts

Back