Smashbox Halo Eyeshadow Coming Soon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooh, I've just posted about these on the Stockpile thread! When do you reckon QVC (or Jayne) will have these? I've vowed not to buy anything until my birthday in October except for these.

Well if they are a QVC exclusive then they will be the only ones who will have them for a period of time. Thats what happened with Halo, it was exclusive to QVC US for 9 months I believe, they even did it on advance orders well before the release. No idea when QVC UK will get them, depends when QVC US have them perhaps in time for the next TSV? But I will think next year, as it was ages before we got Halo powder after the US QVC.

Ah I see. So by the time we get these over here I might even be at a point in my stash where I can buy one! Yay! :grin:

They look a bit messy -I love the halo - but am not a fan of the loose eyeshadows - but I suppose if you only grate a tiny bit it would be ok.

Used to use Bare Escentuals before they did the Halo but didnt like the eyeshadows as I used to get it everywhere!!!

Just in case I havent mentioned it before I am off to the US on Friday (LOL) do you think that I will be able to get Halo in Sephora now Donna - it's about 18 months since the launch????

My cousin just told me that it's not due to QVCUS until October! No idea how she found out, though.

They look a bit messy -I love the halo - but am not a fan of the loose eyeshadows - but I suppose if you only grate a tiny bit it would be ok.

Used to use Bare Escentuals before they did the Halo but didnt like the eyeshadows as I used to get it everywhere!!!

Just in case I havent mentioned it before I am off to the US on Friday (LOL) do you think that I will be able to get Halo in Sephora now Donna - it's about 18 months since the launch????

Its on their website Rosey - but you may find QVC UK cheaper (haven't looked for a while though)

Have a great time :D

Thanks ladies - I did just have to stock up on a couple of items with you Jayne before I went LOL

Will check out the prices as the exchange is not too good at the moment - but it will be nice to have a proper look at things - will prob end up coming back and ordering from you !

Is Sephora coming back to the UK? I used to love shopping in the Brent Cross store but I thought all the UK stores closed down.

Sephora where suppose to be opening a UK website like the US and French one. It never happened Rumour had it they might open small outlets in Marks and Spencers believe it or not. But the depression hit and nothing happened. So the answer is no and honestly doubtful they ever will now.

Latest posts

Back