Julia's Gold Cuff Bangle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BaxterBailey

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

Bu any chance does anyone know the item number for the gold cuff bangle that Julia wears?

I've tried searching but I've had no luck!

BB
x

Have you typed 'gold cuff bangle' into QVC search?

It brought up 1 page of gold cuff bangles, hope this helps. xxx

I've been admiring it as well, but I think it was shown a few months ago. I've just had a look on the website under various word searches but it's not there. There are some similar but not quite as nice. :confused2:

Linda

Have you typed 'gold cuff bangle' into QVC search?

It brought up 1 page of gold cuff bangles, hope this helps. xxx

Yep it didn't show so I thought it might be out of stock or on waitlist as these don't always show up in searches. I was hoping someone might have bought it and still have the item no.

Try dropping her a line, you know she loves it when peeps amire her bling (and her and anything she owns lol)

That bangle is almost as iconic as La Roberts popcorn watch :dull: Would be amazed if they don't have it back in 'cos they must sell loads on the back of people admiring her one :call:

Add the perfect finishing touch with this chic and sophisticated cuff bangle! It's brought to life in smooth 9 carat gold with a dazzling open design which features abstract oval detail in yellow gold and a contrasting white rhodium finish. Offering contrast and sparkle in equal measure, the cuff has an inner circumference of about 18.5cm (7.28") and it's about 3.8cm (1.5") deep. Made in Italy

It was 679617 £330

There is a picture on this page, 2nd item

http://posey.bttradespace.com/ViewPost.aspx?ID=49

I received an email about Gold Day on Monday and although my trash folder appears to be self-deleting for some reason so I can't copy it, I think there was a gold bangle on that? I could be wrong though - and someone else might know better? I'm sure there was and it said something about 3 colour (unless I dreamt it which is sad, but equally possible).

I bet its gonna be a huge price though....

I kinda wish they would do a TSV that would have a price that would be relatively within everyones reach.....say around the £40 ish mark.....whether it would be to everyones taste is another matter......

I received an email about Gold Day on Monday and although my trash folder appears to be self-deleting for some reason so I can't copy it, I think there was a gold bangle on that? I could be wrong though - and someone else might know better? I'm sure there was and it said something about 3 colour (unless I dreamt it which is sad, but equally possible).

The bangle on the email isn't the TSV it's 694 296 priced £429. Wonder what the TSV is - all I know now is its got rose gold on it??

They had that bangle in the Shrewsbury outlet and it is very lightweight and flimsey. IMHO not worth the price!

Latest posts

Back