Decisions decisions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Well I am fed up of waiting for TJC to make my purchase viable.

So after Gemcherub :flower::hi: pointed me in the under a 100 pounds deal I had a good look through.

I just need a bit of help deciding, it is for a 15 year old, so do I go for the ring or the pendant? They are both about £26.

This one is Citrine and diamond

This one is colour change garnet and diamond

Thanks for the help. xxxxx

Last edited:
Citrine is a lovely sunny colour Yaz, whereas the colour change garnet may be a bit dull for a youngster. xxxxx

I prefer the ring but is it to her taste? At 15, I would have personally thought it a bit "old fashioned" and would have wanted something a bit more modern and blingy!

I love colour change garnet but when it's set on a pendant (or earrings for that matter) you can't see the beauty of it's colour change - unless you're looking in a mirror.

That's my twopenny worth anyway! x

Well gosh darn it some lovely FM gave me a code and do you know I only went and got them both, with the discount and both items it came out less than what I wanted from TJC (I wanted a ring and a pendant) but just couldn't pay for them.

Citrine is a lovely sunny colour Yaz, whereas the colour change garnet may be a bit dull for a youngster. xxxxx

Yes she loves Citrine. xxxx

Hard one i like the design of the cross but as argy said the bright citrine maybe more suitable for a 15 year old x

She does love crosses but like you say the citrine is more sunnier. xxxxx

I prefer the ring but is it to her taste? At 15, I would have personally thought it a bit "old fashioned" and would have wanted something a bit more modern and blingy!

I love colour change garnet but when it's set on a pendant (or earrings for that matter) you can't see the beauty of it's colour change - unless you're looking in a mirror.

That's my twopenny worth anyway! x

She has a similar ring to it so I think it would be ok, I didn't know that about CCG I have never seen a piece irl , will see what its like when I get it and decide then.xxxxxxx

No no don't be sorry I love the cross pendant, I may suggest them to my mum as a possible present to give to her, since she is her nannie.

For what it's worth, I prefer the CCG - it's a lovely design and, at 15, I'd have been fascinated by the rarity and the fact that it changes colour in different lights, making it a "curiosity" as well as a beautiful piece of jewellery.

In fact, I don't remember getting anything that nice when I was 15!

Latest posts

Back