Longgggg Shot re Nails Inc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

curlyhair

Registered Shopper
I know this is a long shot, but was wondering if you girls/guys out there could help. I bought in May 2008 a nails inc set of 10 mini's (item 225301 if it helps but no longer available on qvc). Now this may sound strange but could anyone tell me the 10 colours?? Its because I can't find them all and before I upend the house if I knew the colours it may be because I gave them away if I didn't like them. I know there was a black, navy and dark purple and a red as i have them. I know its a bit weird :tongue2: but any help gratefully appreciated.

Nails Inc 10 Piece The Colour & Care Collection
Daytime, night time, me-time - whatever the occasion you'll find the perfect nail product in this mini collection. The 10-piece set contains the colours Kabaret, Hans Place, Elizabeth St, Victoria, Sloane Av, Berkley Sq, Maddox St, Brook St, Charlotte St and St. James's. These range from understated work-friendly shades to funky weekend colours and dark glamorous evening shades. They all come in a black box.

http://reviews.qvcuk.com/1690/225301/reviews.htm
There you go!

Thanks a lot, you are a star :star: But any chance you could tell me what colours are what names? I can't find out and I've looked - hopefully correctly on nails inc web site. Sorry to be a pest

Thanks a lot, you are a star :star: But any chance you could tell me what colours are what names? I can't find out and I've looked - hopefully correctly on nails inc web site. Sorry to be a pest

Hope this helps.

Kabaret - Metallic Blue
Hans Place - Orange
Elizabeth Street - Pale smooth cream
Victoria - Dark Cherry Red
Sloane Avenue - Hot Glossy Pink
Berkley Square - (not 100% sure)
Maddox Street - Gun Metal Grey
Brook Street - Cream Coral Pink
Charlotte St - Palest Cool Grey
St James - Pure Red

Latest posts