Prai Beauty TSV 15/9/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thanks for that
i would like to introduce my mum to something new and this is such a luxurious looking range for her christmas pressie.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I went to the NYNY do this year and talked to the Prai presenter. She is just as on screen. Very pleasant woman.
The texture of the products are all like serums - they are like silk. I was given an eye cream which was a scary vivid blue but I used to the last scrape. It would make a smashing present - very luxurious.

I went to the NYNY do this year and talked to the Prai presenter. She is just as on screen. Very pleasant woman.
The texture of the products are all like serums - they are like silk. I was given an eye cream which was a scary vivid blue but I used to the last scrape. It would make a smashing present - very luxurious.

I had forgotten about that eye cream! I got it in a try me and it was really nice to use and did have a smoothing effect on the skin under my eyes but as it didnt do anything for the dark circles, I moved on to try something else. Would buy it again though when I get through all my other eye creams!

Prai beauty TSV on 15th Sept

There is a Prai TSV on the 15th. I have never used any of it. Is it any good???

:thinking2:

Prai TSV

Just received a postcard from QVC with some details of the forthcoming TSV on 15/09. More importantly, there was a small sachet sample of the 24K Golden Caviar attached to it!!!

Anyone tried this range - is it yet another overpriced brand?

Thanks for moving my post Sazza. I felt sure a thread might have already been started but I obviously missed it - sorry!

Just received a postcard from QVC with some details of the forthcoming TSV on 15/09. More importantly, there was a small sachet sample of the 24K Golden Caviar attached to it!!!

Anyone tried this range - is it yet another overpriced brand?

Lucky you - I received the postcard but the sample was missing!

:sad:

I was pleased when I read of the sample as I was thinking of getting this TSV, seems a bit tight to complain to QVC that the sample wasn't included! :thinking2:

Lucky you - I received the postcard but the sample was missing!

:sad:

I was pleased when I read of the sample as I was thinking of getting this TSV, seems a bit tight to complain to QVC that the sample wasn't included! :thinking2:

Honestly, people will take anything:cheeky:

For anyone that is interested, you can get some Prai samples at http://www.latestinbeauty.com at the moment all it costs is a £1 text message to them and you can also order other samples as well. I've had the Prai Ageless Hands Handcream from them and have to say that it's one of the loveliest handcreams I've ever tried. Very impressed with it.

Here are the ingredient lists I could find on the PRAI website http://www.praibeauty.com:

PRAI 24K GOLDEN CAVIAR
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate; Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract; Glucosamine HCL, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract; Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Dimethiconol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, C4-24 Alkyl Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer/Isodecyl Isononanoate, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Silica, Zingiber Cassumunar Root Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Amylcinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Gold (CI 77480)

Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Triethanolamine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract,Zingiber Cassumunar (PRAI) Root Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate,Trisodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum)

I haven't found the Pure Prai Intensive Serum, but here is the silk serum :

Silk Serum
Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenyltrimethicone, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mannentake Mushroom) Extract, Lentinus Ebobes (Shiitake Mushroom) Extract, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Seed Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Petrolatum, Lactis Proteinum (Whey) Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Zingiber Cassumunar (Prai) Root Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polysilicone 11, Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxylethylcellulose, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylproprional, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum)

There are silicones (and other bad ingredients) in all the products, that's why they make the skin so soft !

I have just recieved a card with a little sample of the golden cavier, not sure when you apply it though before moisturiser I think. Would it be at night like how Liz earle concentrates applyed. will read on............

i got two cards/samples today
24K Golden Caviar

i would appreciate any info/advice about the product.
i am not familiar with the prai range.

many thanks

:flower:xxxxxxxx

another qt please; is prai for the over 40s' skin?
thank you

Just had a look on Prai website and it says that there are different products for the different age brackets 20's 30's 40's etc. I have never tried the range either as love Liz Earle but always willing to try free samples if companys send them lol.

PRAI 3 Piece Skin Perfecting Collection
Item Number: 228259
QVC Price £47.75
Today's Special Value Price £39.74
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Enriched with Prai root extract, this Skin Perfecting Trio is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and give your skin a younger-looking, radiant glow. This great-value collection contains Pure Prai Intensive Serum (97.6ml) to help repair and moisturise age-damaged skin, 24K Golden Caviar (30g) to give you a radiant complexion, and Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme (30g), to help to hydrate and firm the sensitive skin of the throat. You will also receive a sample of Prai perfume (1.5ml).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228259

Latest posts

Back