Easily Confused...that's me!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Birdie

Guest Shopper
Hi there, sorry, but can someone explain this to me? Is Coloured Rocks the same as this Rocks TV? Is the website going to change to Rocks TV or is Coloured Rocks separate? They talk about a live auction, is it on the web or on TV? What channel? I sent in my email, but not sure if that means I have registered or not. :confused: Any chance of a nice discount promo code for the launch? :D

Hiya!
I'm no expert, but I know it's the same company.
I think colouredrocks.co.uk is their proper "buy it now" website, whereas rocks.tv is an auction website where you bid live.
I'm just off to check it out now, as it should be on and I registered earlier!

Yes thats right, they are the same company however rocks.tv is for bidding and coloured rocks is a buy it now option. :) fantastic bidding website!! love it!!

Thanks, with a bit of trial and error I managed to figure most of it out last night. Just wondering, though, if they are the same company...if you win on Rocks and buy on Coloured Rocks in the same day do you get 1 p+p or 2?

Hello Birdie,

You could get onto Rocks.tv after five this evening and and register (if you haven't already) then ask on the live Rock Chat, it's very entertaining and the presenters can see the posts, I had a couple of queries answered this way last evening.

Delivery charges

Hi Birdie,

In the near future, you'll be able to combine orders from Coloured Rocks and Rocks.tv and just pay one P&P but at the moment they are separate.

With Rocks.tv, you pay one P&P across all the auctions that you are successful in over the entire evening.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know or join in on the interactive chat and we'll be happy to answer them.

Kind regards

John Bennett

I had another look at the Coloured Rocks website today (there was a ring I fancied at the weekend, and I was waiting til I'd been paid) but most of the stock seems to have disappeared. I suppose it has been moved over to the auction stock, but it's a shame the items aren't all available for a fixed price for those who are unable or prefer not to bid in the auctions.

Drat! I've just looked as well. Had my eye on a sponge coral pendant and earrings for a prezzie. Gone! :( Unfortunately, I don't get to use the computer during the evening hours much so haven't seen much of the auctions.

I think this may be to stop us sussing out the price on c.r and so not bid past that price its like seeing the end price in advance if you see what i mean does that make sense

I think this may be to stop us sussing out the price on c.r and so not bid past that price its like seeing the end price in advance if you see what i mean does that make sense

Yes Milly,I think you are correct.....to be honest it was something I was doing;)

Latest posts

Back