ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Favourite Silver Brand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yazrose

Registered Shopper
What are your favourite silver brands.

Do you have a favourite brand or do you have a bit from every brand?

Apologies if I have missed any out. xxxx

Last edited:
Silver Treasures of India, Suarti and Chateau D'argent for me :). Got a few pieces from each range and they're superb quality and really different. I was gutted as I had a beautiful pair of earrings from Chateau D'argent which got lost when I was having a clear out some time ago and have never resurfaced

I'm going to get something from the Southwestern Silver as soon as I can afford it - as there's a watch I've had my eye on for some time, I might ask for it for my birthday :).

The only silver I've bought from QVC is a Veronese silver watch which I love and wear most days, so I guess it has to be Veronese!

I voted for South Western Jewellery but I'd also vote for QVC's own designs had that choice been there as I've had one or two really nice pieces from their 'silver days'. I've been a bit hard on QVC lately, especially in the posts about the fashion but I do like the choices in their jewellery :angel:.

Im glad you did not miss Suarti out Yazrose. Mine is Suarti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted for South Western Jewellery but I'd also vote for QVC's own designs had that choice been there as I've had one or two really nice pieces from their 'silver days'. I've been a bit hard on QVC lately, especially in the posts about the fashion but I do like the choices in their jewellery :angel:.

Carp yes and I had it on the list as well.

Can moderator add it please if possible?

Im glad you did not miss Suarti out Yazrose. Mine is Suarti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had not come along Dazzy I was going to Post for you, because I knew what you would say................lol

Suarti for me as well, also I have a fab Chateau D'Argent Large Pink MOP Ring, also a Large T of India Moonstone Ring.

If you had not come along Dazzy I was going to Post for you, because I knew what you would say................lol

Suarti for me as well, also I have a fab Chateau D'Argent Large Pink MOP Ring, also a Large T of India Moonstone Ring.

Love love Pink Mop xxxxxxxxxx

Mine had to be South Western Jewellery. I can't have Honora because their jewelllery isn't all silver !

I do LOVE South Western Silver though and have loads of pieces.

I prefer the Elle pieces as i love the clean contemporary lines although i dont buy much as its so expensive!

I like it all as my overstuffed Prezerve wallets will testify. I look at it to cheer myself up sometime, feel like a dragon with it's hoard! I have been pretty fed up with QVC lately, but I have some truly gorgeous and original jewelley peices that I enjoy very much and that get me lots of compliments. I am worse with jewellery than with the beauty stuff, anything that sparkles and shines I find very hard to resist, hence my posting name

My fav is Joeseph Esposito, I love the fluid look and feel of his pieces. I'm building a bit of a collection now too, even though the pieces are different they have the same feel so are easy to wear togther. Since he wasn't on the list (I understand you can't list everything!) I chose RLM as I would like to own more of his pieces, but the price has always put me off. I find his designs similar in style to Esposito's.

I love Joseph Esposito the quality is fantastic, and also treasures of India which i think is well made and good value. I have only ever had one sws bracelet and sent it straight back it felt and looked like a piece of shiny tin, so lightweight.

Latest posts

Back