delivery-opinions please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
I got 3 items today

1. TP pendant; very nice pearl, the colour is exactly what I was after. 2 weeks ago, I got a TP ring, which is more bronze, this one is more green. So it is not a perfect match, sadly. But still lovely, and got it at £64.

tp.jpg

2. Diamond ring. I got this ring few times in my basket, but never bought it. I saw it in the meltdown for £99, and thought it was a bargain, as there is fair an amount of round cut+brilliant cut diamonds and a good gold weight. GTV diamonds can be a let down, but the are quite sparkly, especially the middle ones and sit nice on my middle finger.

dmb.jpg

dmw.jpg

3. Kunzite. I never saw kunzite before, so was eagerly awaiting this ring. The colour is soft lilac-pink, a bit like wisteria. The diamonds are good sz and very sparkly too. Opinions on the kunzite please? Got it for £140

kunzw.jpg

kunb.jpg

I think all of them are gorgeous Tia, the TP sounds like a great price :clapping:

I'm afraid I don't know very much about Kunzite so not a lot of use to you, but I've seen much paler ones elsewhere at a much higher cost and in my opinion yours is much nicer. I do like that setting, with the diamonds sort of swirling round the gem, giving it a hug (sorry gone all flights of fancy there :giggle:)

the colour of th kunzite is better IRL than on the picture, it looks quite pale and colourless but it is not. It is not bright pink either, but a lovely pink-lilac colour. I tried to capture it in daylight and in the evening, but it just wouldn't work. The setting is indeed lovely.

I think there all terrific Tia. I don't know about Kunzite either, but that's an extremely pretty ring and the colour looks good. I've seen some really wishy-washy ones lately. xxx

I'm a big fan of TP (having only recently bought my first) and i love your pendant, the diamond ring is very pretty and a great price as well.
As for the kunzite i'm no expert either but the colours range from a pale washed out colour all the way to deep pinks (like Patroke) but the deeper the colour the higher the price, my opinion is your Kunzite is a lovely colour and size for the price you paid and if your happy with it then thats all that matters, 3 keepers i think lol

Love your purchases Tia, what a good price you have got yourself there on the tp pendant, kunzite ring looks really pretty also, enjoy wearing your new gems

Latest posts

Back