Tignanell TSV tomorrow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
I wonder if there is a chance of this being a nice handbag as I have not spend :cash: on the Judith Williams TSV?
Did not buy the TSV in May, and have been after a handbag for ages, but a nice red one.
Any idea what it might be?:thinking2:

course I meant to write Tignanello, not what I put as a title up there. Don't think I can change it

I'd like to know too.

I wonder if there is a chance of this being a nice handbag as I have not spend :cash: on the Judith Williams TSV?
Did not buy the TSV in May, and have been after a handbag for ages, but a nice red one.
Any idea what it might be?:thinking2:

course I meant to write Tignanello, not what I put as a title up there. Don't think I can change it

Hi :hi: star234,
I am quite interested in this TSV too, but I am looking for a bag to match my Naturalizer shoes in cream and tan, so I think I might have to actually see the colour and compare it with the shoes. I will have a look at the TSV though, as I do like looking at shoes and handbags, but I am becoming much better at resisting them if they are not quite what I am looking for. Thanks be to FARTING!

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Still no news folks? Hope it does not have the silver name plate in the middle of the bag as this really puts me off. Would much rather have the detachable fob.

I'm staying up to watch, I'd like to see something with gold tone hardware on.

what is that stupid idea of putting the purse attachment on the side of a bag???? Available to anyone???
WHY???
Well, another bag I am not buying.

what is that stupid idea of putting the purse attachment on the side of a bag???? Available to anyone???
WHY???
Well, another bag I am not buying.

You just typed my thoughts! I wouldnt have bought anyway, I'm FARTING but I couldnt see the point of the purse thingy on the back, it spoils what is otherwise, an ordinary (in nothing special but OKish) bag.

I really liked the look of this at first but the magnetic clasp put me off, I was hoping that the main section had a zip, I guess I like the security of a zip and I can't see the purse attachment working for me. I think my money is safe.

I just heard Jill Franks say "You have got extortionate colours here"

Wha?????????????

I thought Alison Young was bad for butchering the language but this takes the biscuit!

Well I've gone for the ink because I've already got a black and a red Tignanello. I love the Spice too, but one's enough at a time. I agree that the purse section isn't much use, but it doesn't stick out so it doesn't bother me too much and it's out of sight.

I think this is very ordinary. For over £50.00 I would want something much better. TKMaxx do much nicer ones IMO. They are banging on about 'pocket areas' now. I would expect a bag for that price to have a bloomin pocket or two. JF is now spouting about functionability. It's a bag its function is to put things in F.a.r.t or no f.a.r.t, I wouldn't go for this.

I love the red one.....but I don't need it....I have a black one in this range and I am enjoying using it, it is a similar shape to the TSV with that magnetic clasp thingy. I must resist, I must resist

I love bags with the purse section on the side!

Not interested in this one at all though, I may be coming to the stage when I have to admit that I have too many bags..... :(

I think the tsv is a nice leather bag, and so much nicer than the overpriced big in your face plastic bags we have had recently . No I will not be buying it as I have too many in my yet to wear wardrobe. :wave2:

The TSV is a nice enough bag for everyday use & I must admit I was quite taken with the ink colourway but it's nothing out of the ordinary so I won't be buying as I already have an everyday bag I'm perfectly happy with!
I'm a good little FART! *looks smug!* lol

No gold/brass hardware on any of them (probably never will be) so I'm not tempted but I did like the colour block one in purple (except for the silver tone hardware).

I hope you love yours when it arrives Margaret.

I love bags with the purse section on the side!
:(

Me too Jantaculum, means I don't have to carry a purse and my credit card wallet as well - and the purse section can be carried next to the body for security. I wanted the yellow one, to match some yellow birkis, but I decided to wait till this morning and see if it was still available, if it was I was meant to have it, if not I wasn't. It wasn't!! My first fart!!!

I wanted to like the TSV as the pricepoint is about what I can afford at the moment but is was just so ordinary. Nothing special at all. I like my handbags to be a bit different. I know that if I bought this it would not be calling to me to use it.

I wanted to like the TSV as the pricepoint is about what I can afford at the moment but is was just so ordinary. Nothing special at all. I like my handbags to be a bit different. I know that if I bought this it would not be calling to me to use it.

Bad Catkins, you said the 'PP' word! :doh: :grin:
Jill/Jilly are the worst for this, every time they say 'pricepoint' I want to throw a brick at the tele! Why can't they just say 'price' for Pete's sake? lol

I agree with you about the TSV though, I feel exactly the same way about it!

Latest posts

Back