Item number for Butler and Wilson Necklaces if Possible

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
I am trying to track down two Butler and Wilson Necklaces but I really think its a case of they are not available anymore, as they only seem to bring so many each visit. But anyway last time he was on not a few days ago, but the last time he has this massive necklace it was all crystals that shone all colours clear, but it was in your face massive and the stones stood out from the neck looked like royalty lol, it was wicked , about £135 roughly. Just wondered if anyone could help with the item number. It did sell out but then thay had waitlist. I did make a note of the item number on my wishlist but thats all gone as my pc got wipped due to a virus.

The other one was a Red snake necklace. They have the earing and bangle on the site but I can't see the necklace. I have had a look on B+W website but no joy.

Many thanks xx

tried nos 336930-50 for the snake necklace (the other two being 336946-47), but didn't come up with anything D!

your effort is always great, SCW!! :up2:

fab necklaces D!, especially the clear one. often a well-known auction site, we all use, is a better 'stockist' of B&W, than B&W themselves or qvc.

Dazzy phone South Molton Street, I used to pop in it's amazing what they find upstairs especially if you sound desperate..........lol I have the number if you need it. xx

Dazzy phone South Molton Street, I used to pop in it's amazing what they find upstairs especially if you sound desperate..........lol I have the number if you need it. xx

Yes please Paw do you have the number handy that would be very helpful. Im not sure how i describe the crystal one to him though lol.

I see you intend to live up to your name with those two Dazzler :D

hee hee You not wrong there Tabs. The other week I went out and I said to my close friend do you think my necklace is bold enough, she said she couldn't miss it lol. You know what though some folk I catch looking at it and then look away I hate that. This one woman was staring at me all night and then right at the end of the night she said "I tried to just ignore your necklace and you, cos you look so good but sorry I am going to have to say you look stunning" I said aww thank you very much then I told her all about QVC and how she could get one. Hope she got hersef one.

Latest posts

Back