Who would be your fantasy presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fletchie

Registered Shopper
I would quite like to see Mr T on QVC as a regular presenter, perhaps doing Pompoos or Chateau D'Argent jewellery...:grin:

Or how about Jordan doing 'In the Salon' or Northern Nights, god knows she's been on her back enough:devil:

Who would you most like to see???

Gordon Brown presenting Easy Yo (or whatever the name).
but is he employable? :dull:

Easy....

Hi :hi:

Hugh Jackman or Sean Bean could sell me anything.....and I certainly wouldn't FART in their presence! :blush:

I would like Sam Elliott (for those who don't know him - he was Patrick Swayze's old friend in "Road House" and Virgil Earp in "Tombstone") could do all the voiceovers and become the voice of Qcut! :call: He has the most deliciously deep voice I have ever heard!

:rock::rock::rock:

Paul O'Grady selling keep fit, preferrably as Lily Savage. Rather watch that than Jill F.!
John Barrowman selling anything.
Alan Carr selling just about anything, he'd make it entertaining!
Jo Brand selling beauty, I think she'd tell it like it is.

Last edited:
Hi :hi:

Hugh Jackman or Sean Bean could sell me anything.....and I certainly wouldn't FART in their presence! :blush:

I would like Sam Elliott (for those who don't know him - he was Patrick Swayze's old friend in "Road House" and Virgil Earp in "Tombstone") could do all the voiceovers and become the voice of Qcut! :call: He has the most deliciously deep voice I have ever heard!

:rock::rock::rock:

Oooh, yeah could go along with that! Speaking of QCut, I would love to have Paul McKenna hypnotically telling me not order any more stuff!

i would love to have Harald as the sole presenter...could you imagine him with david sigal of chateau? priceless moments we will never experience...:confused2:

My fantasy presenter would have to be Joel McHale:angel: host of The Soup, on the E! channel. As he always jokes about QVC US, in particular Tova and Quacker Factory, which always has me in stitches.:giggle:

Although Joel wouldn't last lost long on QVC, as he'd probably end up b*tch slapping some of the presenters.:grin::clapping:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I think The Hairy Bikers should do all the 'In the Kitchen' hours. I love them and find them very sexy. Cannot beat a guy who loves his food and knows how to cook.
hairybikers_suits_.jpg

Hate to see what he is chopping there puss puss, but it looks dangerous. Health and safety would have something to say about it.

Hate to see what he is chopping there puss puss, but it looks dangerous. Health and safety would have something to say about it.

who cares about safety yaz when it can be good for the health! :giggle: woof!!!

Latest posts

Back