Well, this is a new one!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janm

Registered Shopper
I was happy F.A.R.T.I.NG until L'Occitane hand and foot duo came along on 4xep (those 6.49s get me every time).

It arrived today alongside another QVC parcel, with Laura Geller packaging, not ordered any LG, never have. Addressed to me, the receipt on the front states that it is the L'Occitane hand and foot duo - it is clearly not, it is a lipgloss thing.

The L'Occitane hand and foot duo receipt has correct details.........I am perplexed, checked my account, no I did not order this item in my sleep, so what is going on? a free item? from QVC?

Will send back tomorrow - am too honest not to but how weird.

I'm gonna be really thick here - but have been trying to work out for a while exactly what F.A.R.T. means. It'll give you a good laf if nothing else, explaining :giggle::giggle::giggle:

P x

How strange! A free item from QVC sounds good though. Only thing that's ever happened to me was ordering two Freeze items and only one was in the box but charged for two.

I was happy F.A.R.T.I.NG until L'Occitane hand and foot duo came along on 4xep (those 6.49s get me every time).

It arrived today alongside another QVC parcel, with Laura Geller packaging, not ordered any LG, never have. Addressed to me, the receipt on the front states that it is the L'Occitane hand and foot duo - it is clearly not, it is a lipgloss thing.

The L'Occitane hand and foot duo receipt has correct details.........I am perplexed, checked my account, no I did not order this item in my sleep, so what is going on? a free item? from QVC?

Will send back tomorrow - am too honest not to but how weird.

Ring customer services wont you Jan to get a prepaid post lablel......why should you pay for their error?

This happened to my mum once, she ordered the Smashbox primer as a present for me but she got a full Liz Earl set.

The item number and the invoice said Smashbox prima but the box was filled with Liz Earl items.

CS said it happens from time to time when they change item number around or something like that.
Cheek off it was, she had to return the Liz Earl stuff and have that processed as a return before they would even begin to send the correct item out. I was so annoyed at this, cause it wasn't my mums mistake, that I wrote a complaint letter.

Thanks BL - they are going to send out a pre-paid label

Hhmmmm Donna, I think tits and knees maybe shown together if that happened - not pretty!

Yes Jasper, thanks to previous threads the first thing I asked was if it would show up as a return!

Aranlady - there is a thread on first page explaining what F.A.R.T.I.N.G is - the thread is entitled something like resisting spending + needing a better name, and as I understand it, it means being strong and not spending/being sucked in/saving one's pennies
PS sorry one and all but my thanks buttons have disappeared but thanks to you all

Latest posts

Back