jolly jeggings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
these sexy beasts knock spots off Myra's Itsadoodahs...

153570_DETAIL___20090817.jpg

complete with built-in camel-toe !!!

I thought it was just me who thought they were unflattering... the roll-up denim ones look a bit Widow Twankee to me

btw, has Julie the model had some 'work' on her eyes?

Cor Momma, don't you know nuffink!!!! Us Trendy Gals wouldn't be seen dead without our jeggings on. They'd go a treat with a nice gypsy top :whistle:

I laughed my head off when I saw these babies!!!!:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Is it just my eyes playing up - I'm sure that the 'jeggings' look transparent, I can see the model panties.

I know I'm getting on a bit, are the 'jeggings' supposed to be worn with transparent top that shows of the wearers bra?

Not a style that will be 'on trend' in my household.

.....and don't they look FANTASTIC with those killer heels and waist skimming top? Silly me, and there's me wearing mine with flat pumps, and keeping my camel toe hidden under a longer top...well if you've got it flaunt it! Think I might yank 'em up a bit, so it looks a bit more ....erm pronounced!

On a more serious note though, there are very few people who can get away with wearing leggings, even the most seemingly good pair of legs can me made to look like a couple of overstuffed sausages by them, and if they're too skinny and you wear them with a long top you look like Max Wall, if you wear a short top you look like Olive Oyl. Tbh, they only really look ok someone out jogging or at the gym with a toned body!

My daughter told me about jeggings 2-3 weeks ago. Must admit I didn't believe her at first. Have seen some in the shops and they look a bit daft, but then I saw a girl (late teens/early 20s) wearing some and they looked fabulous on her. But then she was the kind of girl who would look fabulous in fleaflips and a kaftan.

My daughter told me about jeggings 2-3 weeks ago. Must admit I didn't believe her at first. Have seen some in the shops and they look a bit daft, but then I saw a girl (late teens/early 20s) wearing some and they looked fabulous on her. But then she was the kind of girl who would look fabulous in fleaflips and a kaftan.

Are you talking about Mrs J here?????

Bet it was Mrs J on a battenburg run

I like the looks of these jeggings - I think they'll show off my attributes beautifully :emo:

No more Jodhpurs for me!

Latest posts

Back