Ammolite Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy Lastic

Registered Shopper
Am I the only one that thinks this type of jewellery looks cheap and nasty?

I cannot believe just how expensive this stuff is, not that I would buy it even if I could afford it.

I cannot believe just how expensive this stuff is, not that I would buy it even if I could afford it.

No you're not!!!!! I think they're hideous..even though those colours occur naturally imo red, yellows and greens mixed together in a stone doesn't make for a very classy looking piece of jewellery!

I've never liked it, not a big fan of the colour green :emo:

It's marginally better than the early days when he was selling the revolting brown ammolite

If it's as rare and sought after as he says I don't know why he has to reduce his prices to shift it

I don't like it, there's something depressing and Victorian about it. I think it reminds me of when they used to put butterfly wings into jewellery back then.:sad:

You're not.I don't care if it's the rarest stone in the world.It looks like one of those cheap mood rings that used to be popular,and were sold in every sweet shop,market ,and Woolies.

Phew! I thought it was just me who didn't like it. It's so expensive too.

Latest posts

Back