L'occitane AD arrived!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
Yippee!!
My auto delivery arrived,my 1st parcel for ages as I have been farting a while now!!
It contains bonne mere verbena soap
hand cream,150mls
verbena shower gel,with pump 450 ml
citrus verbena shower gel 250mls and
verbena ice body lotion 250mls
can't wait to start using it ,ordered back in Feb so had forgotten how nice it would be,I will use all of these products so I am pleased,especially as verbena is my fave l'occitane stuff!!!!!!

stop showing off queenie your l'occitane sounds lovely..
i have been farting for a while now but i am an involuntary farter lol:envy:

stop showing off queenie your l'occitane sounds lovely..
i have been farting for a while now but i am an involuntary farter lol:envy:

sorry Boffy!!!:cheeky:
love my l'occitane and I am still farting,this was ordered ages ago!!!!!!!!

Mine came today too and its the first parcel I have had for ages too so it was quite exciting
and Verbena is my fave Loccitane as well :)

Delighted your AD has arrived, sounds great and verbena is lush. I love L'Occitane hand cream but have a "wee" stockpile and will be F.A.R.T.I.N.G until my back up supply becomes more manageable.

Mine has arrived today too, along with an M&S parcel and some stamps that I ordered on waitlist a while back and had sort of forgotten about. Oh dear and I thought I was being good.

Delighted your AD has arrived, sounds great and verbena is lush. I love L'Occitane hand cream but have a "wee" stockpile and will be F.A.R.T.I.N.G until my back up supply becomes more manageable.

I have a stockpile too to use up but no verbena left,had a lovely shower with it last night x

Mine arrived yesterday, really pleased as I've not tried Verbena and it smells gorgeous! Resisted using it this morning otherwise there will be another shower gel to add to the others around the bath that have all been started! :happy:

Forumites Against Reckless Tsv Spending = FARTS. So resisting things we want to buy is farting.

Latest posts

Back