Call Charges - Official Statement from Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Administrator

Guest Shopper
Ideal Shopping Direct has changed their 0870 customer service numbers in line with new telephone regulations.

All 087 numbers have officially been reclassified as controlled premium rate services (PRS) as from 01 August 2009.

As a result of these new rules all customer service numbers; including Create & Craft help desk and Create & Craft customer service have changed to a non premium rate 08431 number.

We understand our customer’s frustrations, however for clarity all customer service telephone lines are a non premium rate number at a cost of 5 pence per minute.

We have also added an automated call back service to the Create and Craft help desk in an effort to reduce call wait times and customer can also contact us via our customer service email address [email protected].

We always aim to be open and transparent with our customers and in this regard we have added the cost of making calls to our order line which is highlighted on all channels at 10 pence per minute.

I hope this has helped clarify any questions regarding the premium rate numbers.

They can charge what they want i wont be ordering from them, you pay for the calls come off the phone fustrated and then wait forever for goods. no thanks,

I don't order from any of the ideal shopping channels, but my mum does, so I know that they can keep you on the phone for ages, thus building up a huge phone call charge.

Have IW learned nothing from QVC and it's success? The customer is giving them their business and do not, therefore, expect to be penalised for the 'privelege'.

I
Have IW learned nothing from QVC and it's success? The customer is giving them their business and do not, therefore, expect to be penalised for the 'privelege'.

Precisely, they should all be 0800 numbers.

i have never ordered from IW. they have always appeared bogus to me.

Latest posts

Back