Anoushka & Caroline dancing last night

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marble

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone else saw it?

During the break, the camerman filmed them dancing & fooling around and they kept showing it and had it running on the plasma in the background too. It was so funny. The 2 ladies obviously get on really well and it was just really nice to see them having a bit of fun in the break. Anoushka was chuckling away ...

Yes i saw it, it was funny i think they worked together at IBuy so they go back a while, nice to see people enjoying being at work.

Yes I saw it too, they were having a right old giggle. :rock: I love the relaxed atmosphere of this channel, quick auctions with no hard sell and gurning histrionics. :22: :pPC:

Yes I saw it too, they were having a right old giggle. :rock: I love the relaxed atmosphere of this channel, quick auctions with no hard sell and gurning histrionics. :22: :pPC:

They do seem to have got the formula right, don't they? I can't think of any of the presenters that really irritate at all - prefer some to others, but none of them drive me insane! When they are having a bit of fun and a laugh, it comes across as really genuine and as though they all actually enjoy working & playing together!

I think ST.com's favourite (Derky) is back on this weekend ...

Wish I'd seen it! Agree about the relaxed presenting style - the one thing I wish they'd do is to show us the studio staff occasionally, like they do on R&C. That would add to the fun.

Latest posts

Back