Guests who look a bit of a 'state'...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
Well yes, this is purely a bitchy thread but I've noticed recently that a few of the guests really could do with a bit of a makeover. The first who springs to mind is the woman who does Genie. I caught a few minutes of a presentation recently and her hair was a complete state! (I laughed too at the models wearing t-shirts stating 'fair', 'medium' etc for the fdn colours. A good idea but the t-shirts looked like they're been printed in the cheapest shop EVER). The whole presentation smakced of cheap, chav, totally un-classy or sophisticated.

Guest for Gayle Hayman quite often looks like she's been dragged through a bush.

One of the guests (not sure which) has what can only be described as racing stripes in her hair and omg, they are so awful.

Don't worry, i'll start a thread on guests we think look lovely to balance the bitching!! :grin:

Tx

I can't really think of any guests - I don't watch beauty much - and I think they have the most guests.

On the whole the girls who do markon,scholl,clarks and handbags all seem to be ok.

I'd love to see Jan Springer get a beauty make-over as her complexion is so pale & sallow. I bet if she could have the How to Look Ten Years Younger tv makeover and change her hair colour & style she'd look great.

She really knows her stuff on the gold jewellery, I hope she keeps coming on QVC for years to come.

Much as I appreciate that Keeley and Fiona both know their skincare stuff I don't think either of them would really inspire me to try their ranges seeing how they present themselves on tv. Both could do with a makeover IMO.

And as for Jan Springer, words fail me!!

Jan Springer - a right scruff bag, at least try brushing your hair! The take it or leave it Germaine Greer look only actually works on.......Germaine Greer! lol

NN Suzy - tone it down a bit, pleeeeeaaase! The clothes, the fake tan, the nails, it's all just toooooo much!

Birkenstock lady - another scruff bag, always looks like she got dressed from hurriedly rifling through the ironing pile!

Julia Roberts - take your dress size & add a '2', now you've got your real dress size.......so wear that! Oh & generally as one gets older, one takes one's neckline up a tad, not down, OK, yeah?

Alison Young - if you really can't do your make-up youreslf, get someone else to do it for you FGS & as for the clothes..........look, just pretend you're a horse - you wouldn't put a navy rug with red headcollar & a stripey lilac leadrope would you? No, of course not.........go look at horsey wardrobe then & get some style tips!

I could go on but I'm getting cramp in my typing fingers..........! lol

I always think Dawn Bibby is a bit of a disaster, she always looks like she's painted some of her pearly paint all over her face, it's very strange, and I think she could do with darkening her hair a few shades.....as for Jan Springer, well yeah she isn't very polished, but she's got that very 'earthy' quality about her, like she couldn't really give a flying fig what she looked like, I like that.....and this next comment is a bit nasty but it doesn't come from me you all hear......Suzie from Northern Nights and Jilly (Jones, is it? She does kitchen stuff) - my fiance thought they were both men when he first saw them.......

Hi Nikkid seen your ammendment..... now it makes sense I totally agree with that!

I'd love to see Jan Springer get a beauty make-over as her complexion is so pale & sallow. I bet if she could have the How to Look Ten Years Younger tv makeover and change her hair colour & style she'd look great.

She really knows her stuff on the gold jewellery, I hope she keeps coming on QVC for years to come.

I agree. She has good bones and nice thick hair and could "scrub up" well. I think QVC could do make-overs for guests from the beauty, "fshion" and jewellery depts. They did something similar a couple of years ago but it was rushed and not really effective at demonstrating how they could improve our "lifestyles".

Linda :smirk:

Completely agree with the Gale Hayman rep (and what Yolanda said about lager as well on another post).

Birkies woman looks a bit hit and miss as well.

As do most of the fashion brand reps (George S seems to be smart though).

the birkenstock lady looks better with short hair but her clothes are always old fashioned looking to me
the lady who does kitchen stuff needs a haircut aswell that daft bob does nowt for her,think she is called Jilly?

*SBC lady
*Jan Springer - a 'right scruff bag' on a good day (sorry kitten for using your description)
*the Hayman and Fran Wilson ladies
*Nina from smashbox - she is so un-groomed, looks almost unwashed (well, impressions!!)
*the gent who (re)presends BB - is being scruffy and seemingly unwashed hip? i could never place him with the BB brand
*Keeley and Fiona :11:
*Basso

Yes i agree that guy clutterbuck the gem man . Met him in real life once and his personality is worse than his clothes and hair -very rude and not in the least charming would never buy as a consequence.:emo: