Strange!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I am a masochist! Well I must be because I just sat through an extremely painful experience - Kay Little trying like hell to sell an awful looking Colombian Emerald for what seemed like a lifetime! Hubby had to go and shave twice during the time it took her!

I don't know about anyone else but I thought it looked weird! It was very dull and only what I could describe as a strange colour of green. Obviously filled to the gunnels too. They claim some poor soul paid £1599 for it eventually but I have my doubts.

Also saw another strange one - a "White Cuprian Tourmaline". Did a search on the internet and can't find any mention of "white" Cuprian Tourmaline anywhere. Seems a contradiction in terms - I thought the Cuprian name came from the fact it has a copper content which gives it the blue/green colour? What a window it had too!

Then there was the strange shade of Swiss Blue Topaz. Would you pay £249 for what looks like a Blue Quartz with yet another massive window?

I did get a wee laugh though - a Kunzite ring. They turned the lights down to show the "glow" and guess what? You could still see the flipping great glaring window!

Why or why do I bother?

ps Has anyone seen the attrocious looking Brazilian Emerald pieces they're selling now? Some even say AAA - must stand for Awful, Awful, Awful!!

Attachments

• Colombian Emerald Ring.jpg
    Colombian Emerald Ring.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 314
  • White Cuprian Tourmaline 2.jpg
    White Cuprian Tourmaline 2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 315
  • Sky Blue Topaz 1.jpg
    Sky Blue Topaz 1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 305
  • Brazilian Emerald 2.jpg
    Brazilian Emerald 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 302
And what's really glaring from your pictures, Klos, is the huge difference between the real thing on the TV and the photoshopped pictures. Atrocious.

Just realised that I didn't post the pic of the Kunzite in the dark! Here it is now - check out the window you can still see with the lights out!! :giggle:

Attachments

• Kunzite in dimmed light.jpg
    Kunzite in dimmed light.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 274
Dear gawd, If i wanted windows i'd go to flippin Everest (double glazing firm not the mountain) to get them!!

Latest posts

Back