Call the fashion police quick !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
:puke:Just switched on and JR is on with Basso the B****er, she is wearing a frilly black mini dress and calf length boots. She is shimmying around DB and flirt:puke:ing like mad. Then she put on a Zebra print mac leaving an awful expanse of leg. I could say what she looks like but I don't dare.

FashionPolice3.jpg
fashion_police1.jpg

Gawd she looks terrible in that get up
mr les fritos made me turnover he was having his tea and put him right of his meatballs

Have switched off hat5e hate Dennis bas------- and Julia looks massivein that dress and boots its suppose to be winter.

I've lost count of how many times she's mentioned she would normally wear a size small. She was squeezed into an extra small that had a good 3 inch gap between the bottoms and assured us that she would normally fit into the small. Well, she would just about fit into it.

Oh God ! Ive just started a thread saying that I think she looks great !
I hadnt read this one tho , I will just get my coat ( yes it is an x small leopard print one )

:puke:Just switched on and JR is on with Basso the B****er, she is wearing a frilly black mini dress and calf length boots. She is shimmying around DB and flirt:puke:ing like mad. Then she put on a Zebra print mac leaving an awful expanse of leg. I could say what she looks like but I don't dare.

he tell lies as well, as he said the metal fasteners on one of his macs were unique. Well they are the same fasteners that are on an Anne Klein mac that i got from TK Max!

He also said he brings the latest trends in fashion, how many times have we seen those reversible macs, etc.

Latest posts

Back