Never clings eh Kim???? Really???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does no-one actually approve of the pictures they use on the internet??!!

I remember there have been posts about jewellery with stones missing as well.

Whenever I see this range I remember a few years ago when I was on holiday in Tenerife and a lady had a whole wardrobe made from this clingy stuff. The only problem was she was rather well endowed in the bum department. It was like cats fighting in a sack! Soooo not a good look.

Does no-one actually approve of the pictures they use on the internet??!!

I remember there have been posts about jewellery with stones missing as well.

Whenever I see this range I remember a few years ago when I was on holiday in Tenerife and a lady had a whole wardrobe made from this clingy stuff. The only problem was she was rather well endowed in the bum department. It was like cats fighting in a sack! Soooo not a good look.

Are you absolutely sure it wasn't a bum bag?? :wink2:

Fact is that unless you are lucky enough to have a washboard stomach, this style skirt will show off every lump and bump known to man. Just because a garment has been cut big enough to go round you, doesn't mean to say it will look good on you. This picture on a model is off putting to say the least.

It looks more like a torniquet than a skirt. Clingy fabric is unflattering on everybody imo, it's just a nasty fabric full stop. Obviously, it will look worse the fuller figure 'cause it just accentuates all the lumps and bumps. The idea, I guess is that cause it's stretchy then it'll fit all shapes and sizes, but as somebody rightly pointed out, just because it fits around your body doesn't mean it "fits".

All in all it's a pretty useless fabric, stretches to fit all shapes and sizes but looks awful

Fits the slimmer figure...but looks (slightly less) awful!

It feels awful too....hot n sweaty!

Blimey, it even clings to her belly-button! Imagine what it looks like when she sits down/gets up.

Linda

TMI follows :eek:

I ordered a pair of Kim trousers once that gave me the worst camel toe ever. Whilst trying them on the door went, and I answered the door to the postman - who was so transfixed by it he could barely get his words out. :blush:

Not really the reaction I would wish to provoke on the street!

The seam in the undercarriage "area" was too tight and a bit uncomfortable. Especially when I realised it was visibly ...ahem... "splitting the difference".

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I bought a pair of trousers some years ago and they clung to every lump and bump possible, even my lumpy awful knees. They went back and a lesson was learned.

I ordered a pair of Kim trousers once that gave me the worst camel toe ever. Whilst trying them on the door went, and I answered the door to the postman - who was so transfixed by it he could barely get his words out. :blush:Not really the reaction I would wish to provoke on the street!

The seam in the undercarriage "area" was too tight and a bit uncomfortable. Especially when I realised it was visibly ...ahem... "splitting the difference".

happy015.gif
PMSL

If ever I've bought anything I've bought 2 sizes too big to stop it clinging, and I'm only a size 10. This stuff isn't worth the inflated price. You can get better in my local factory shop for a tenner! I noticed a top and skirt combo on air that added up to almost £100 with P&P. For Kim and Co? :O

I ordered a pair of Kim trousers once that gave me the worst camel toe ever. Whilst trying them on the door went, and I answered the door to the postman - who was so transfixed by it he could barely get his words out. :blush:

:eek::D:D:D

I feel that kims clothes are very expensive for what they are.I have two pieces and after wearing once,they are just sitting in the wardrobe.I do like the idea of the black trousers though - and they seem to be quite popular,if you are not a fan of her clothes.

years ago I fell for the sales pattern and bought a skirt. Until then I thought that I had a good figure, was size 12, flat stomach despite 2 kids. BUT heavens, I had lumps and bumps I did not realize I had. :blush: Almost persuaded husband to pay for liposuction lol (joke, promise)
seriously put me off of ever trying anyhting in that fabric again
doesn't cling - ? my a***!!!!:taphead:

I hope the postman couldn't lip-read ? :blush::giggle:

Latest posts

Back