Elisa Portelli

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Oops! Steve and Caroline have just let slip that Elisa Portelli is coming back to TJC.

I liked Elisa and am glad she's coming back. Don't know where she's been she just seemed to disappear!

Hope Steve and Caroline don't get into trouble!!

I hope the 'powers that be' werent watching .. they were a good laugh

was good to hear Elisa is coming back

it was a bit worrying though when Caz said that Liz Fuller put the earrings ON to model them, she didnt always use the stick ... ewww

Ellisa has always been a natural, TBH I didn't know she had left TJC but there again I don't watch TV during the day.

:star:

I hope the 'powers that be' werent watching .. they were a good laugh

was good to hear Elisa is coming back

it was a bit worrying though when Caz said that Liz Fuller put the earrings ON to model them, she didnt always use the stick ... ewww

I've actually see her do it Faerie. She says someone will disinfect them afterwards but I'm not so sure they will! Oh well, I don't wear earrings so I'm ok lol!

thats disgusting
especially when we cant return earrings 'for hygiene reasons'!!! they could disinfect them for the rest of us!!

havent bought many pairs, not sure if I will be jumping to the phones to buy a pair now!

again ... ewwwwww

I'm glad Elisa is coming back, she's great! I've seen her on one of the recorded shopping channels, but could be older recordings.

As for Liz Fuller...EWWWWWW never liked her anyway.

Latest posts

Back